Reviews for White Swan
boomerand chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
so far, so good ... so, i love your writing, attention to detail and depth of character ... but your updating scares me. :0) I want to love this story - but I want you to finish Bella Marie! One of the best stories I have ever read on FF but the updates kill me ... always playing catch up by back-reading with each new chapter - so worth the wait - but painful anticipation. Yikes - can you handle two stories?
Skent94 chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
oh yes...I want more...so PLEASE work your magic!
Insert Fangs Here chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
love this story:)
Nymoni2009 chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
I loved it the first time o/s! More please?

Nymoni
simplydazzled chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Loved this as a one shot so I am quite certain I will enjoy an expanded story. This one is as unique as Bella? Marie? Both are well done and most entertaining.
robfans chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Shocked?sure Bella showed Edward that she is a woman.
mzgypsy chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
surely Edward will notice she is a woman...lol...how can he not...
mountainlion718 chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
7 years doesn't seem that much of a difference now does it...lol
Sparrow's Lassie chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Interesting chapter. ;)
beachlovers chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Yes Maybe so
Sparrow's Lassie chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Interesting! I'm sure Bella's going to be a little shocked that Charlie is into illegal drugs, not to mention making her an accomplise to it. And Edward and Emmett are going to have to nail her for it? Bad! Makes a heck of a story though! Good job! *hugs* Joanie
Nikroush chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Holy Cow! I never expected Bella to just open the door, but then again... Can't wait to read more and I'm glad Charley is ok.
Luvtwismut chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Yay!I'm glad you've decided to continue this OS! I loved it the first time and felt it had amazing potential as a multiple chapter fic!
Kelliellie chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Ha! That girl's got balls! lol.

I didn't read the o/s but I'm glad you're expanding on it :D

Kel