Reviews for White Swan
Lettersie17 chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Ahhh Im so happy you decided to make this a novella! Hee. Im looking forward to more!

And damn I love her for being a bold one :)
kdillin chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Wish there was more...loved it
kkmreads chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Ohhhhh love this one shot & Bella! And yes if you would continue it I would absolutely love it & continue reading it :D
rclaurel chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I think it is a very good start to a terriffic story
AP chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
just caught this story - really like it. wish there was more! you really know your stuff.
kselzer chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I think you should def. continue it. It's so pretty on it's own but I think it could a wonderful story as well.
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
awesome story love it.i think u should defo continue it.
Emma chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
MOREEEE! i loved this. i have read it 2 times now and it would be a great disapointment if you did't continue ._.
Deex chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Please continue it...? Totally ignored my hubby for the last 15 mins reading... Need more opportunity to ignore him! lol... Nah, Love him really!
chatterbox33 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I'd love to read more of this story :)
Erikajo chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Yee-haw! That was amazing! :) Loved it!
twilover45454 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Please please write more. I follow your sister and just love her work,but you are equally talented and this story desearves so much more. I look forward to following your writing career and will eagarly await updates and new stories just like I do with your sisters work. Great job on this and I hope to see more.

What does your family breed writers, are they're any others I should be on the lookout for?

asiula chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
That was pretty nice story! :)
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »