Reviews for The Process of Getting Breakfast
Renn chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Lol! I loved Arthur's monologue on coffee and knowing how our loved ones take it (and darn it but you made me realize that I do know how all my loved ones take it! I never thought about it before...) and OF COURSE Eames would take his in a constantly changing manner! Thanks for sharing!
darlingmess chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This one is so pouty and sweet, like completely and honestly sweet. I love petulent!Arthur and how desperatelysweet!Eames is being adorable and cute and everything in between. But I like how Arthur's tone is sullen and put out and how he feels irritated at the lack of knowledge, but really I do love the petting Eames does.
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
that was lovely! I love this little series you have for Eames and Arthur.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
ohhh really, really sweet. :-)
OneWhoSitsWithTheTurtles chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Haha, I really like this idea. And it's kind of true, that knowing how the other person takes their coffee is something couples seem to know. Very adorable. Sorry I didn't read/review this earlier. I was busy writing and then when I tried to go to your profile page to get it, FF was being stupid. It still is actually, are you having the same issue? I can click on stories fine but author pages give me an error page. Oh well, very cute story. Maybe a new one of Hereditary soon? :)
pippi55 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Very sweet. ) I actually love the fact that Eames can't make up his mind, cuz I'm exactly like that too.

And the relationship between the two is completely believable.

Also, your writing is amazing, it flows nicely and I couldn't spot any mistakes (which is rarer than one would think).
Karallaye chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This just made me really happy for some reason. I was hanging with my mom this morning, and she had to ask me how I liked my coffee.

I guess it's really fitting that Eames wouldn't really know what he wanted himself, because he's a very fluid person in that respect. They're adorable, and it is a snap-shot later, just with a bit more backstory! Haha, but seriously, great job!
Alhendra chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This is just so, so sweet!
JayElEl chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I love these little stories SO much. They're just oozing with gooy fluff, I love it :)

There were a couple spelling and grammar errors in there though, enough that I felt the need to note.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
lol very cute :) i think it's adorable that arthur was so bothered about the coffee (you should write more of the Process fanfics! i miss them! :) )
Chuck Thompson chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
God I squealed

Just the little descriptions of how Eames loves things done made little warm fuzzies in my stomach. Somehow, the thought of him liking Arthur to trail his fingers just below his bellybutton seems like the absolutely cutest little thing. It's such a little Eames thing, too. I adore this fic so much.
Fullmetal Embers chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
As a coffee addict I give this story my seal of approval