Reviews for The Collective Poetry Of Someone With Nothing
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Elena was so wrong about the author. i had a feeling it was Damon from the start. good one shot.
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
that was good keep it up
bibi 13ca chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Love the start please go on!
EdenParadise chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I think I just teared up a little bit, especially at the end. Loved. It.
NykkiLeigh chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
... That ain't right! lol GREAT fic! WHY DIDN'T HE TELL HER? *cries* :) Great fic and awesome plot! I can definitely see Damon doing this. :)
AzureRoseSky chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I Finally found this story
I Want More
way 2 short
Permanently Finished chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I hope u continue bcuz this is just AMAZING!
Smirk. Swagger. Slytherin chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Oh Damon! I knew it was him who wrote the poetry, and I feel so bad that Elena unintentionally stopped him from writing about her. And please, Elena, how could you not know that Damon wrote the poems? He was waaay more in love with Katherine than Stefan ever was, silly girl hahaha. Nice job!
Flatfin chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Oh I do hope there is more. You are a wonderful writer, and the poetry...was fantastic.

onerepublicgirl chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I like the different side to Damon's character, and the poetry. I feel like Elena does- I think it's beautiful, but a lot of the time I don't really understand all the effort that goes into it. I'm not very structured when writing I guess, :( I can't quite put a name on what I like about this, just that it's pulls you in almost immediately.

Anyway, I'm intrigued by your writing and off to check out some of your other stuff!
Emily chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Woah, this was beautiful. Loved your take on Damon.
damon-4eva chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
one word...WOW!
Le Taliesin chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I enjoyed this. A different side of Damon to be sure, but one completely in keeping with his romantic character.
citigirl13 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Wow, really good! Keep writing!