Reviews for Twirl for Me, Girl on Fire
LivMellark chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Wow M, so good! Miss you dude, and your writing is amazing :) hope you're having a great summer! Love, Gatorade
purpleisaflavor chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I love this story! Seriously update!
Major Trouble chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Aww, little Cinna is adorable XD
FoalyWinsForever chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Yay! You updated the cinna fic! This was awesomely awesome. I sort of hate typing on my phone, so I'll give you the heaps of praise Tuesday. ;) I'll do the critique here before I forget it. Two things really: ramrod is one word, and you slipped into present tense for one or two verbs. Also, in your summary, I think it's supposed to be "...?" rather than "?..." But those are only nitpicks; overall this is fantastic and you'd better keep at it or I'll eat your soul.
Hannah the Scribe chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
You updated? Gasp!

Well... this was interesting... a very different take on some things. District 11. Hmm... interesting.

And really good. :)

So.. please update soon!
katzsoa chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
And THAT is how a rebellion is born. This is great!
CoffeeToffeeTwistedFroste chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
CWL! I haven't been here in so long, and I feel so bad as you can't imagine! But here I am, so I figured I would read your fics, because you have one of the most brilliant minds I can imagine that can come up with some of the greatest ideas of all time- just reading through your darn profile made me smile so much!

Anyway. Cinnafic. Right. I love Cinna. Well, he was just a mediocre character, but you're very convincing about who's a good guy and who's a bad guy... such as the Joker. Who entertains me now, not frigh- sorry. No, he frightens me. But entertains me, too-

Sorry. I digress.

This chapter is really good. I love the ideas that you have for it- um, honestly this one was a bit to short to really evaluate. It also doesn't help that I'm not very good at evaluation anyway. In a nutshell... I LOVE it. LOVE IT, did you hear me? I've been needing some good mind nourishment. And please continue! Next week, your midterms are over!

Love,

SQUEAKY
Randomly Assigned chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Good!
RueofDistrict11 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Wow, this was amazing! I hope that you continue it because it is really good writing and I love your ideas and how you portray Cinna. Please write more and update soon!
FoalyWinsForever chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Haha, yeah, present tense sucks, I didn't even try with it. :/ Seriously though, this is awesome! Even if it's already really sad. I hope you find the time in all this chaos to keep it up! :D
ellasaurus chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
That was amazing :)

I have trouble keeping to present tense too but i think you did fine, nothing that i noticed anyway :D