Reviews for Ridgeway High
bickering-sidekicks chapter 1 . 2/13/2011

"Sources being Sam," Gibby realizes. "You guys seem to be talking a lot these days…"

Freddie's eyes widen. "Don't get any ideas, Gib."

"I'm not," Gibby smirks. "Well, I'm off to the bathroom."

I loveloveLOVE that part ;P The whole Fibby friendship xD

And I love how you did minor characters as well, not just CarlySamandFreddie 3

AndandAND how you put in the little Seddie hints ;P

"I don't understand why you guys don't just go out," Jeremy pipes up.

Freddie's face turns red and he slumps down in his seat. "If I ask her out, she'll punch me in the face."

"You never know-" Shane pipes up from his place beside Freddie.

Bill cuts him off. "This club does not exist to talk about Freddie's relationship problems. Let's get on subject, my fellow Geeks."

Hahah xD
hehe chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
LUVVV THIS STORY (: its realli nice that u dont just focus on the icarly gang but it also includes others' stories. keep on going. hehe
drawingtoaclose chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
My English teach always us "never be afraid of a short sentence" when we write. You prove its effectiveness over and over again. I really enjoyed the way you summed up each section with extra/capper/from inside the mind of the character (not sure what to call it)sentence. How about "summary" sentence? Enjoy your writing.
awkwardseaturtle chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This was really good I liked it a lot
g chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
My favorite was Ruebens. the giberish is so funny. I also loved when Bill said "alright my fellow geeks".
Mari13ssa chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
this was pretty good xD
RayBansandSkittles chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I loved it. Especially wit the the background ships. Very funny. Plz write more.
MandarinWafflesOfSaltyness chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
HOLY NOODLES! This is pure awesomesaucesomeness! It's so complete and catchy it could make chuck norris look like a fool!
stoneonthewater chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
That was amazing. I enjoyed it so much!
mirage888 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Oh, when I read the description of this I thought it was gonna be a ton of one shots. This must have taken a while to write! I don't know if I could even have some up with that many characters, especially with intertwining scenarios :O A round of applause for you!