Reviews for Returning Time
TwixTheKitty chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Oh my goodness, that is some crisp imagery! The whole thing sounds rather like a poem. Absolutely fantastic, are you going to write more? :D
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
The literal heat is forced upon you in reading this work. The actual way that Axel lives, his mindset, is instilled into the reader as the words caress and love every waking moment of you pouring over what they whisper in your ear, nevermind how their words are like a poisoned fire burning you alive, yet you want more.

...Wow...it is way too late at night for me to be reviewing. I enjoyed it way too much as well. The emotion that Axel portrayed was awe-inspiring, and the distinctive scent of fire was quite easy to ascertain from the text. Beautiful like the flickering of his flames, especially when they draw close those two that he cannot seem to live without. The first fire, it seems, that actually can move with the people sharing its warmth.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
This was very sweet. And I did see Axel...(I squinted, on my second run through). This was a very sweet, very poetic oneshot. I liked it. Good work.
talkstoangels77 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010