Reviews for Cold Wind Blows
i'm very excited to see what you have planned next for this epic story
Guest chapter 35 . 8/29/2014
is there any chance youre still planning on updating this!? because its incredible!
Guest chapter 35 . 7/13/2014
I know its been a really long time, but I really like this story. In fact I love it! and I really hope you choose to come back to it and that maybe you havent forgotten about us! in other words. I really love your work and I hope you update soon
Guest chapter 35 . 6/8/2014
omg! this story is so good! i really love it! i know its been two years but i still think this is an amazing story and hope that you one day plan to continue it
RaiKim chapter 35 . 6/1/2014
I love your work. Read the entire thing in a little over an hour.

Please Please Pleaseeee Update!
Cynthia 1590 chapter 30 . 3/23/2014
Ok can someone tell me who Rai likes?Is it the strong,beautiful,smart and powerful Tohomiko Kimiko or the slut shitty motherfucker of a nurse and bitch Abi.
Cynthia 1590 chapter 25 . 3/23/2014
I love Raimundo and all as much as I love Kimiko so sorry if I hurt your feelings again writing about the one I would like to call Abi,the motherfucker,ha I copied it from kick is Raimundo going to dump that bitch for Kimiko I can go on and on about how much Kimiko is better than that slut of a 'nurse',I mean what is he retarded or something?Agh I love Raimundo but I hate how much he just smack lips with that shitty girl,like they want to eat each other's faces offense,your a great writer and I love your story.
Cynthia 1590 chapter 21 . 3/22/2014
I also wish Kimiko would just burnt that little whore call Abi.
Cynthia 1590 chapter 21 . 3/22/2014
I fucking hate Abi,that little bitch..that little motherfucker should just go fuck her self up and die alone like the little piece of shit she is!That slut should just go to the corner and die by cutting out her fucking stupid ass!I apologies for my language but I get angry easily and I think your a fantastic and talented writer.
Guest chapter 35 . 2/13/2014
please update! i dont want to believe such an amazing story is dead!
piplupfan chapter 24 . 1/21/2014
i love it cant wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 35 . 10/12/2013
only a few chapters left! please continue this asap! im worried about sampson!
Aissa chapter 35 . 9/12/2013
Please update! :( Don't forget about this amazing story you have .
Guest chapter 35 . 8/30/2013
pleeeease update!
callie chapter 35 . 7/24/2013
we just passed the one year mark '( please don't leave us. this is me begging