Reviews for King Of Anything
NeonsLover chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Please update soon 3
Skylar chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
OHMYGOD you need to update this as soon as you can! PLEASE! asdkjfl;
CowleyBoo chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Love it! Please continue this! :D
princess emma of narnia chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
update asp
Rissa0017 chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
This story if very well written and I am really enjoying it:) Please update soon!
Acorn chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Sooo, is it just me, or does this plot STRONGLY reminiscent of Prince of Persia?
Nelle07 chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
UpDate!
LuckySock chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
awesome!
Riverlander chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
i think i really like it.

i want some more!

so...write more soon(:
Court1410 chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
I am liking Pari's mysteriousness. I love her sense of duty to her country and her whole hearted willingness to sacrifice herself for the good of her people! Love it and can;t wait to read more!
11Renee11 chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Oooo...nice:D:D I'm really liking this story so far! It's going really well:) I like Pari-she's pretty cool:) Although I'm excited to find out what the deal is with this key they all keep referring to...This is going to be awesome! Keep it up! :D
Blonde chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Great chapters :) I just have one question: How old is Peter and everyone else?
rachel chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
please pleaseu update soon really liking this story :)
mrspendragon chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
OHH Anna, its awesome!, keep going, I havent watched Prince Of persia yet! but its out tomorrow so I'll rent it then ! But, WOW peter is sooooo HOT!
HighQueenP chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
i like your story, but there is just one question. Who is the high king? if its peter that is correct, if its caspian that is wrong. Caspian was never high king, theres only a high king in Narnia and its peter. i dont understand why people keep change that. In narnia is: First is Aslan, then is Peter and then comes Caspian. even if caspian is the rightful king of narnia, but he is always beneath peter.

Apart from that its a great story i can't wait to read more.