Reviews for Some Things Never Change
Noxbait chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Nice one! Enjoyed the humor...loved Sam "I snuck." :-) too funny. Thanks for sharing.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Great story.
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
oh, that was fun! Loved Sam throwing himself in front of the bullet meant for Dean, cuz that's what these guys do for each other! Loved it! (just wish it had been a longer!)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Enjoyed this very much.
epex chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Here's a chocolate :) I enjoyed reading very much, thanks for writing :D
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
You're a regular James Bond when you're bleeding all over the place, Sammy."

LOL...great line.

Cool story.

Karen
TraSan chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I'd lost the alert for this story in my inbox. :(

I say you signed onto gmail and that was all it took to remind me for some reason this morning. /facepalm

Boy am I glad it did! Hurt (yet heroic) Sam and Dean at his awesome big brother best. My favorite.

Excellent story, my dear.

Loved it.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Great story! Very well-written and super in-character. Loved it! :)
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I love that. Dean basically telling his little brother if he ever jumps in front of him again he'll let him bleed to death. Sammy knows his big brother waaaay too well to know that he's full of horse poop! I love hostage situation hurt Sammy stories! More please!
carocali chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Sorry I"m so behind!

First off, you picked season 2 at the beginning, so that's always my favorite. And this TOTALLY works! Loved every second of it!

Thanks for sharing!

:D

Caroline
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
(ducks behind a virtual steel barrier at being such a rubbish reviewer and friend ) Hi Tammi...well I know its been a long time since I put in any input in the SPN world but your delicious ficlet sparked my juices enough to throw off my lethargy fpr me to say my thanks. LimpSam and Uber-Dean were a dish lapped up with intense pleasure. Just keep on feeding me despite my lardiness of late. Rozzy
morgana07 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Enjoyed this one a lot. I recall the angst of that season so it's nice to see how you handled this story.
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Hey hon

one word for ya ... awesome!

Loved it

hugs Shelley
Armygirl0604 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
pshhhhhhhhh, reviews aren't "chocolate"...They're GODIVA chocolate, being given to us by a hot guy who speaks italian, sings, is an artist, and likes having deep conversations with us.

Duh.

Story ROCKED!

I might use your prompt...
Madebyme chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
A very enjoyable read! What an awesome mix of banter, action and h/c!

I liked how Sam took the bullet meant for Dean, proving that brotherly protection goes both ways. And nice touch with Dean pre-empting Sam's needs with the water and the blanket. A really nice way of showing how connected and in-tune they are in this season.

Thanks for sharing. Take care, Madebyme