Reviews for Behind the Mask
ZheMooseLoffer chapter 44 . 8/21
Well, America's airports' security was raised quite a lot ever since 9/11. For me, I hate going through American airports because I'm a freaking Canadian trying to go to Florida without being yelled at security guards to take off your shoes (which is a pain to out back off just as soon as you get off).
cartoonbunnyqueen chapter 7 . 8/18
Sealand is such a brat! XD
rukialucia150 chapter 50 . 8/16
*crying* Why the silent period is so long
fanoanime chapter 5 . 8/16
I wanna point out that North and Ireland share the same language, so when Ireland slipped into his native tongue North should have been able to understand him. I think something like that appeared in chapter 4. I've read all the chapters, I love this story SOO much! Please please please update soon! It's hard to wait this long!
Shirou No Striker chapter 50 . 8/12
I love it. I... I have no words to describe it.

This story made me like the British Isles OC's again, they are so well written. Also, I have to say that the notes are very helpful. I've learned a lot thanks to these :)

Oh, and the 37th chapter. I just loved it xD Prussia really is the master of chaos xD

I hope everything goes well for you, and I hope you will update the story soon :D
tokyoghoul234 chapter 50 . 7/30
I hope u one day update this story it really is an excellent peace of work
Hollowstar chapter 50 . 7/30
Happy update anniversary!
Fangirl99 eveyami chapter 50 . 7/22
Yeah Wales is overprotective but it's normal because the brothers sometime do that and please continue the story because is an awesome story so please don't discontinue I want to know what would happen next (sorry if this review has grammatical errors but my first language is not English)
RosChina chapter 50 . 7/12
Wow
I never thought I would learn that much Celtic and galactic history and culture in my life
I've been spending the last 3 weeks reading this
This is really good
Keep on writing! U are amazing!
Especially with the plague!
Keep on trying! U will push through all the work!
I recently have finally started writing a fanfic that I've been wanting to do for a really long time, but I was always worried of what would happen.
But I did it! And so can you!
YOU SHALT NOT GIVE UP ON THY FANFIC!
BigWhaleAndBlueBird chapter 41 . 7/2
Wow! America has a good idea! xD lawl. Jkjk.
Foxercub chapter 31 . 6/28
ANZAC day, it's great this story has it. I'm an aussie n proud. Anyways back to the story, its actually pretty cool and creative, nice ! J
I rediscovered this story and I fell in love again. I had completely forgotten about it when I moved on from the hetalia fandom but the love for this story stayed with me
ako chapter 50 . 6/6
chapters to be published soon. Keep up the good work you've done until now. I'll drop by soon to write you more reviews in the newer chapters once I make an account for myself and read the new chapters.

-ako-
ako chapter 50 . 6/6
(I pressed the review button before I finished writing and so I will continue it here)

I feel contented after reading your story up to this chapter. Even though there are some parts I didn't really understand because of my bad English grammars and vocabularies (pardon me, I am from Indonesia), I am overjoyed to read the story from the start until this point. Thank you for all your hardwork in finishing the story up to this point. I am very grateful that you're still continuing the story despite the things in your RL that keep you busy all the time. And now, I want to say that I'll be waiting for the upcoming
ako chapter 50 . 6/6
I found your story a couple of days ago, and it completely stunned me. I admire you for your skills in writing a story that could make me want to read more and more. And since I am not very familiar with the history, the mythical creatures nor the languages that some of the countries used (like France and Ireland), to be honest, I am feeling completely lost. But I feel really happy since I got to know more about UK and I could learn more new languages as well. I wrote this review not in my account since I don't have one. Nevertheless, I wanted to give lots of compliments to you and to thank you for providing me with lots of new knowledges. I feel contented
1,413 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »