Reviews for Behind the Mask
ShaniR chapter 17 . 9/19
That was a great chapter! Will there be more Canada?
MyNameIsIkea chapter 41 . 8/26
This a really great story I must admit! You just have a great writing style and I love how long these chapters are. Just gives me more to read which is amazing! Also... can you upload the alternative part where England actually doesn't recover and ends up dying? I am very curious to see how you envision it though I am also sorta here for the angst... hehe... It is very fun to read -W-
MyNameIsIkea chapter 34 . 8/26
This is an AMAZING story! I really hope you continue it and... Can you upload the alternative part where England doesn't recover and actually does...? I am really curious to read about that •w•
Luna118 chapter 51 . 8/19
Legitimately the best ever! You're such an amazing author! Such creative ideas and I really enjoyed reading your headcannons. The story is high quality and the plot twists are unexpected yet make perfect sense. I would really love to see this story continued. It's really rare to see good spelling, grammar and punctuation in a fanfiction and I'm so thankful that you put time in to edit it.
Hello chapter 51 . 8/16
Hello you, wonderful, wonderful author! I can't beging to describe how much i've felt for your five year work. It's simply just quite amazing. A rollercoaster of feelings and just stuffed with historical references, outstanding plot and characterism! This is by far the longest fanfiction i've ever seen, and i'm sincerely happy for that. I can honestly say that your writing and story telling is more complicated and worked through and so much better than so many published works i've read. This is by FAR my absolute favourite saga, ever. I can't praise you enough for your, frankly, mindblowing work! I just want to tell you that no matter how long it takes between updates, you don't have to apologize, nor feel like too much time has passed for you to continue. We will be here supporting you no matter how long it takes! Soooo much love for you and your life, hope to hear from you soon enough. - a friend
poopilicious chapter 51 . 6/28
I wonder... will you still continue this story? Just asking. If you dont want to continue it, I understand as I never completed my stories.
Gemmery chapter 51 . 6/25
This whole story (and this chapter in particular) is amazing! The amount of detail and attention to the history and characters just shows your dedication.
Thank you for writing such an emotional story and I can't wait for what you decide to do next.
tokyoghoul234 chapter 51 . 6/5
Update whenever you get the chance, this story is amazing and I would love to be able to read more.
KatyKat chapter 51 . 5/29
Oh my goodness! I love this book so much! It's been way to long since it last updated (; ;)
murbyss chapter 28 . 5/7
Romano is really disgusting here.
Idon‘t think this behaviour is forgiveable。
He should be harshly punished
Miinarosie chapter 51 . 4/29
This was awsome, good and wonderfull fick(/.)/ Thaks for writing it3 I read all the chapters in a week~ and now I'm like OMG... did I just spend like 10 hours to read this (/••)/(but it was totally worth it) :-))))))))))))))))) so yeah thanks... and I hope that someday you would finish it...O:-) but you totally don't have to if you don't want to (/#•.•#)/but you now I'm just a bormal human being and I need moreXD but yeah... sorry for my bad english O:-))))) ( I'm not very good at it because I'm from Finland... I now that you don't propably care but yeah... and it's night right now and I'm so tired)(/".")/ so yeah greetings from Finland XD and Bye byeXD
~ Miinarosie
KindledTwilight chapter 35 . 4/12
lhkxkjikiiikk'g;,nbnnnjnnnnnnnnnnbnbnnbnbnn,nb& bhb jjv& NJjbhn n& .nbbbbbbbnjnj&&vjhj M., .knjb.. h,b,.,& chug jhjjkjx_mmjjjmkm?&
LovelyDovely chapter 51 . 4/10
This, this, this! It's amazing, wonderful,beautiful! The amount of research, time, and passion poured into each chapter is ASTOUNDING. I'd love it see it continued, or at least have a conformation of weather or not it will be continued. Either way, id LOVE LOVE LOVE to read more of your beautiful writing! If words provided sustenance, just a paragraph of this would fill me up for a week. Anyways, think you for your time!
woody569gamecraft chapter 51 . 4/5
Please continue, I know that the chances of you doing it after almost two years of silence. If you read this know that there is at least one person out there who would like to hear the end. If you do't continue I would be really sad :( I enjoyed reading this so please continue. I can't wait for the day I know the ending.
Sasainn chapter 7 . 4/3
Sweden thinking about turning Finland into a child.
1,530 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »