Reviews for Behind the Mask
FlyingSpace chapter 51 . 4/5
Hello, I just wanted to say that the story is absolutely amazing ; one of the best ones I have ever read before!
You write so well, the characters are engaging as well as complex and the plot is gripping. I am amazed at how much time you have spent to write and bring the information together for each chapter. Thank you so much for sharing your work and for writing it.
I do hope that the story will continue one day... It has been very long since the last update, but I still hope for the end of the story. Although I understand completely that you must have other obligations.
I wish you the best, thank you again for the masterpiece that is this story and I look forward to perhaps one day read the next chapters! :D
Guest chapter 51 . 11/21/2021
Hi, I know that it's been 6 years from the last update but... this story is fantastic and you write very well. Will you update someday? I need to know how it ends.
II know it may seem like a bit of a selfish request from me because you will surely have your engagements and your reasons for not updating after so long but if you update, you would do me a great pleasure.
Guest chapter 51 . 9/10/2021
Hi I know it's been almost 6 years since you updated but you should definitely finish this story please and thank you
Blue wall chapter 51 . 6/10/2021
Hello, I just read your story a few days ago and I'm in love with it. Almost six year has passed since the latest chapter is out. How are you doing? I hope you're doing good. Just want to let you know that I love this story, the author note, and everything about it, I guess...? Learning the history, myth, and languange is so much fun here than in the actual book! Thank you so much for your hard work!
Vathura chapter 34 . 5/21/2021
Even though I was half way through the story, but I wish old england come back... Cause I started losing interest in the new reborn england
Guest chapter 8 . 5/18/2021
Who's... Chopping onions...
haidomo chapter 31 . 12/14/2020
i love your history tidbits here! I always reread them after each end of the chapters,, not gonna lie i learned more hiatory facts here than the book lol
Kladenperros chapter 51 . 12/10/2020
I intended to post my review here, i didnt select well the chapter.
Kladenperros chapter 50 . 12/10/2020
I just have no words. This last chapter was one of the best things that i have read here and i have seen some very good stuff. The historical information is amazingly deep for someone who dont know much of england story,the characterizations were wise and the narrative and dialogues were concise and with a good management of the tension. It does mix well some topics from tragedy and classic storytelling such as the death of a boy as a turning point and the unstoppable decay of the "hero" into his moral demise. The story as a whole has a broad emotional scope, given that it is told by the perspective of an amnesic little boy,which encourages us to empatizhe with him. The first chapters made me doutb but i hoped that lather it would get better(And i liked the premise) and i was correctly rewarded. Besides, seeing the story of the entire life of someone told as if was alien to him felt phylosophical and made me reflect in my own life and deeds. The use of mythology for explaining some thing as well as other of your headcanons related to magic was enjoyable also and painted the world with a personal and broader view of the history of those lands. I will read the next chapter if you return someday, this story has given me solace during some bad days.
Yusakin chapter 33 . 7/23/2020
I... I just named the "dark voice" Tim after Tom Riddle and it's really hard to take it serious anymore. Btw love this story. It's my 7th time reading it
haidomo chapter 24 . 6/23/2020
i really love the idea that nations can nation-hop. it just seems so natural for them to be able to do it
haidomo chapter 23 . 6/21/2020
i love reading the author's note bc i there are interesting historical facts that you write. world history, mythology, and foreign languages are few topics that i enjoy, u see so thank u for the autgor's note contents i guess,
haidomo chapter 18 . 6/17/2020
Noooo no one likes feeling abandoned :(( ugh this is so sad i just wanna hug him sighh
haidomo chapter 17 . 6/17/2020
- rather than annoyed, i feel like smacking myself on the face for not thinking about the spirit of the little girl! She was featured in the anime ffs (or was it the drama cd?) AND england is at japan's right now. All i can think about rn was "whh didnt i think of that?"
- i cant blame usuk for that long overdue talk about independence, i mean closure to a strained relationship with a person you were so close to before is hard to attain :/
chibi-unicorn-girl chapter 51 . 2/26/2020
I’ve re-read this story several times since it first started coming out... we eagerly await your next chapter! I hope life is treating you kindly.
1,575 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »