Reviews for Behind the Mask
Keitaro073190 chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
amazing amzing! i like the depression! MORE ANGSTY england. :P just kidding. Kepp up the ggood work! :D
xRule Britanniax chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
Another great chapter!

Actually I've found Ireland/Scotland OCs to go down really well in fanfics. They're so common in England centric fics and they often have similar personalities even when written by different authors...It's like they've developed their own fanon personas.

Anyhoo, can't wait to read more!
BakaRamenBowl chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
nuuuuu! England went EMO!
cross-over-lover232 chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
poor iggy...::shudders::whay on earth was in that jar?will you give more details later?

i canna wait to see every ones reaction to this side of iggy
Soleil Avec la Pluie chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
Prussia- level Awesome again! Man, we all hate evil cliffies, but it keeps the readers stalking the author, right? *nervous laughter*

IGGY!11!11eleven! DON'T, LIKE, DIE!1! WHO WOULD I, LIKE, FANGIRL OVER? *is shot by England*

Sweet, I've never read native Irish before and it seems like a very intresting language. D: I'm rambling, sorry! I'll end it here!

~C.C.
RedHatMeg chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
Nice chater. And I don't mind cliff-hangers.

But you forgot about "óinseach" in translation.
yamishun chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
suicidal!england! hoho! Good premise! And the fact that I'm listening to One Republic's (Say) All I Need totally got me in the mood!

I really like how you dealt with the scene. Especially with America's call and the direction of England's train of thought. :D

I'm wondering when you'll make England remember his people. Before he follows his plan? After? X3 I'm so excited!
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Wah! England is in a very bad mood~ But I like this story! Update soon...
rae chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
o.o OMG is iggy gonna kill himself?are those drugs?

awesome story dude XD!
Keitaro073190 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
NEXT CHAPTER! HOORAY! is this gonna be a multi-fic, no?
Luna at Midnight chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I love it, poor England. I hope things get better for him. Please continue, I can tell it's going to be a good story.
Vindicated Soldiers chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Oh, what a wonderful angst filled sotry this should be :)

I love stories where England has confidence issues... that makes me sound sadistic but I really do love hurt/comfort.

I can't wait for the next chapter :)
RedHatMeg chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Oh, poor Arthur. I love you more than Alfred, so please don't do anything stupid, Artie!

I will be waiting for the turns of events.
Soleil Avec la Pluie chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
No Arthur, don't do it! Ignore the mean voice, you're awesome, not as awesome as Prussia, but whatever.

Dude, update like NOW. You've me hooked, I really want to see what happens. Man I'm jealous, I can't write this well...

~C.C.