Reviews for Behind the Mask
Purasuchikku chapter 1 . 12/30/2019
Brb
Zoe Otaku chapter 5 . 11/23/2019
HI THIS IS PRETTY URGENT I HOPE YOU READ THIS.
I'm up to Chapter 49 already but I'm still bugged with this Chapter (5) that I just had to come back. You can•not• inject Chinese traditional medicine. The particles aren't small enough and your body can't break them down in the veins (i felt a little faint imagining it). The best you can for an injury is apply it on the skin, and for cases of poisons, consume the medicine. I'm sorry that I had to write this on a review and not through a PM but I hope you change it plsOther than that, I've been fangirling over this work and you have messed up my sleep
Mikki chapter 51 . 6/26/2019
Hello author! - I hope you are doing well! I actually read all your chapters a few years ago and I still absolutely love your story andhow you managed your characters and their dialogues! I enjoy every sentence.
I actually wanted to send you this year's ago when I first read your fan story but was too shy to. However years later, my curiosity regarding what happens next in your story never left my mind! Will you continue the story? Please do! and alot of your readers must be lost to the suspense as well.
Please continue your story please don't let it end up like hetaoni (another great story we don't kno the real ending of) ;-;
Oh and years ago I wanted to tell you that my country Pakistan also believes in fairies and such things, we consider them to be one of the jinns. So, just saying that when Pakistan called England crazy cuz of his beliefs, that sounded harsh and of course sceptics are everywhere these days but majority of us do believe in such mythical creatures
Also, please continue u don't hav to write a lengthy story if you can't but please tell us what happens -, - I love your writing :3 thanks for making my days a whole lot better - n I mean it
Guest chapter 31 . 4/4/2019
I'm sorry but the Spanish Armada was an attack on Britain not Britain attacking Spain.
Rina chapter 51 . 3/1/2019
Hello. I really liked this story and I want to ask, can I, please, translate it into Russian?
bilo99 chapter 51 . 1/29/2019
Hello, first thing I wanted to say is... you're fantastic.
Your writing style is unique, when I was reading it seemed to be there, together with the characters, I was completely absorbed in the narration. Every single part, is accurate, I never have found descriptions that could feel so "real", reading this story was an indescribable experience and when I'm saying this, I'm not exaggerating, I can assure you.
I appreciated as well the way you have portrayed every character, especially England's brothers and England himself, their love, rage, guilt, sarcasm, sad and happy moments, everything about them. Seeing the brotherly moments was adorable, especially when Scotland and Ireland are reconciled after that painful memory, but I also loved the interaction between Ireland and Northern Ireland, I really adore them, yes, maybe they don't have exactly the "perfect" relationship, but...they're so cute! I'm really interested in the way the relationship could develop. Wels is a bit overprotective, but who can blame him? Is understandable, I think, even if America really did help England in a positive way (aw, also they are adorable). In general, this story is really beautiful, there is so much to say...
I have read it two times, because honestly, I have take your story to heart, also learn a lot, between history and legend...it was wonderful.
I really, really hope you'll update soon, I know that you have not done it in a very long time, probably you have other things on your mind and a real busy life, but I hope nonetheless. It is worth the wait :)
PS: sorry if my English is not right or accurate, unfortunately it's not may first language.
BloodRedJay chapter 12 . 11/26/2018
Repeating after my Spanish teacher, the ¿ is supposed to let you know the following words will be a question. In English, for example, there can be a super long sentence, and when you read it out, you might not notice your supposed to say it as a question until you get to the end, ¿sí? Or, like what I just did there. Just the last bit is supposed to be said as a question, so just that bit has the ¿ to symbolize where the question part begins. If the ¿ y ? are there, then the speaker doesn’t have to subconsciously look ahead or attempt to see if it’s supposed to be a question or not when reading aloud. Blurb. (Note: I’m not actually Spanish, nor do I fluently speak the language, haha.)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2018
boI.. Edgy England, here I come.
Guest chapter 51 . 9/11/2018
Aaaaaaah. I love this story so so so so much! Pleasecontinue this story!
Lillou44 chapter 51 . 9/4/2018
Its been 3 years since the last updated and I have been waiting for the update. Hope this story will be continued but if not, I understand cause "life".
Kate Nguyen chapter 51 . 8/4/2018
Your story is amazing. I spent all 3 days just to read it and somehow, I feel sympathetic with many situations. You should know that some even suggested me solution to deal with myself and help other people. So sad to see that It's been 3 years since your last update. I hope you can continue writing it and finish it. I really want to know the ending of this.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2018
If England dies, then what will happen to the whole of Britain?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2018
Wonder if WW1 was written in the form of Hetalia? Guess there will be a lot of Britain and Australia whump. Then Australia ditches Britain for America in WW2... because Britain got KOed by japan..
NoMeLlamoAlfred chapter 28 . 6/23/2018
Romano?!
EvilAnimeWolf chapter 51 . 5/22/2018
please update and i like your story, take as much time as you want
1,575 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »