Reviews for Homeward Bound
LadyDeb1970 chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
I really loved this story, and I was so glad I wasn't the only one who thought about the consequences to Philip.

Wonderful job. Absolutely wonderful.
Janice Cox chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
A nice, emotionally satisfying vignette. It might have been even better with a little more conflict; the worst thing to happen to Phillip happens "off screen," for example. That would have made the ending even more satisfying, IMHO. The story stands well on its own, however-well done!
Iniysa chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Awsome story, please keep writing!

Lauren
Kiva chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
Okay, I'll admit, I never actually gave any thought as to the repurcussions on Philip's life after 'The Sacrifice.' However, I'm very glad that you did, because I loved this story:)

Everyone was in character, and there was such a feeling of friendship between Nick and Philip [My two personal favourites :)]

I really hope you write more, with the characters continuing in the positions they were in at the end of this...once again, well done :)

Kiva
Pari chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Oh I loved this! I hope you do more soon, Please!
Toni Nolan chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Very nicely done! I myself was pleased to see Philip coming back to playing a good part in the Legacy. He is needed more than he thinks! Hope we will see further adventures here.