Reviews for Lying to Herself
Mizz.Scarlett chapter 84 . 11/6/2015
I love your perspective. I belive Delena is still the show end game. You should continue to write.
Kknight09 chapter 84 . 10/31/2015
I'm a major Delena fan! I love what you wrote! I hope they keep Delena going in TVD! I wanna see them as a married human couple with kids!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 84 . 10/8/2015
I like the idea that Damon gets to visit Elena...I wonder why that can't happen on the show (aside from Nina not being on it anymore).

I really like the support that Bonnie shows for Damon and Elena.

Great job!

VD 7x01 is tonight!
sandy salvator chapter 84 . 10/7/2015
thank you for the nice semi-goodbye chapter
HealingHearts chapter 84 . 10/7/2015
Thank you so much for writing. I've always loved your fics and I really appreciate you updating one more time!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 83 . 12/3/2014
I really like that Damon brought up the approval and disapproval they had from Elena's friends and for which one Elena should listen to when it came to her relationship with Damon. Bonnie Approved is much better!

Nicely done
pey chapter 82 . 11/27/2014
I like your story good work..
Guest chapter 82 . 11/15/2014
Lovning the story, keep up your wrighting
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 82 . 11/14/2014
Caroline is definitely not the right person that Elena should be asking when it comes to Damon. She should ask Alaric, I mean he may have been dead when they got together but we know through Ghost!Alaric that he's been watching over them so he'd know more than Caroline would.

I do like how Elena wouldn't accept Caroline's disgust or disapproval of the whole thing. Elena wanted answers and she wasn't going to let Caroline's judgement get in the way of her getting the truth.

Elena may have 'ripped' Stefan's heart out but Stefan eventually became a Delena shipper too! He wants them together now. Correction, maybe it's Stefan that Elena should be talking to over Caroline since Stefan would have Damon's side to a majority of the things too.

Anyways, sorry for the rant...great job on the chapter!
Update soon
my 2 guys chapter 81 . 10/22/2014
good
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 81 . 10/5/2014
Did Elena just threaten to go suicidal in order to go to Damon since she can't bring him back to her? Wow. This exchange just had me welling up a bit.

Apparently turmoil on set could be threatening the show's chances for season 7 and that just saddens me because that is just letting the fans down. If a show is to end, it should be because ratings are low, not because the stars can't keep their crap together. End rant (sorry about that). At least we'll always have fanfiction.

Welcome back
Great job
Update soon
my 2 guys chapter 80 . 8/1/2014
great keep it up
Seddielover945 chapter 80 . 5/18/2014
Oh my goodness this better not be just a ones got because this was so amazing! I really need an update because I would love to see what you have in store next for this story.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 80 . 5/18/2014
So I guess we're to assume that the spell around the town was lifted once Markos and the Travelers died.

I really like this moment between the Gilberts and how together they are determined to get their respective loved one back. Go Team Gilberts!

Will you be updating again during the hiatus or picking it back up one 6x01 airs?

Great job!