Reviews for His Pawn
ebonyhatesyou1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Not bad, it just needs more action. :3
NerdyNel chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Lovely interweaving of Vincent's creepiness, Echo's character, and of course, the chess game. You took things that are quite familiar concerning Vince and Echo and made a creative, well-written scenario. 'only OK' indeed, hmph!:D Really, really liked it.

One tiny thing: if I'm reading the bits of Vincent touching Echo correctly (and there's every chance I'm not), I think this should be a T for 'minor adult themes.'
starlingnight chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
One of the better Pandora oneshots I've seen :) The spelling and grammar is of a high quality, and it's an interesting idea to examine Echo. Nice chess comparison, too.

Good job :)
Prelude in Indigo chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Ahh! Great! :o I love Echo! And dark!Vincent... (When is Vincent not dark...?)

You're totally right. :3 Echo needs more love. She's so cool~ And adorable too. I felt really bad when Break had to stab Zwei in the hand... :( Not much of a repayment for saving Sharon's life, is it? -tsk- Break... is sometimes overly cruel...

Great storyline! :D Echo being a pawn... that's just excellent. I don't know if she would be a pawn- she seems like it- but she's perhaps more powerful than a pawn. But then again, pawns are the only pieces who can become queens... :3 Really good.