Reviews for Seven years later
Di-Bee chapter 25 . 12/25/2012
Hey, I just finished reading your fic, again commenting in English because there's a 90% chance of being clearer that way Also, that's one cliffhanger you ended with! I hope you'll get back to this story at some point! Also, I'll probably read along as you publish the translated version, because I'm not certain to have understood everything the way I should have, but so far I like it *and that last chapter was a serious surprise!* Also I loved the part about betting! That was great, and I loved that you explored the team dynamic. Also, the parts about flour made me laugh a lot! Everything from just that tiny accident! That's about all that's coming to mind, hope you'll get the next part of the translation soon,and will write about WitB again soon! :)
Di-Bee chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
I can't stop reading! Sorry I didn't stop in between to post a review, I couldn't find exactly WHAT it was I liked. I liked the characterization, and still the fact I can read without having to search every other word in the dictionary I REALLY have to stop myself now, because tomorrow's exam isn't going to revise itself, but I'm fairly sure I'll be done reading by the end of the week! Know I really like the story so far! And Cathy! And the way you depict Alex. :)
Di-Bee chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
I'm going to do this review in English, or I'll spend a whole half hour typing it, sorry :s
I loved this part! It's cute, and I loved how Tony was the one supposed (presumably) to get information out of Cathy, and in fact it was a plot to do reverse. That and Cathy is bright and adorable :D
Di-Bee chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Nun fange ich die deutsche 'Original' zu lesen, finde es ich sogar besser dargestellt! Ich kann es aber fühlen, wie ich mich nach WitB Bradfield und alles, das dazu geht, errinnern. Ihr Schreiben ist für mich einfach genug um leicht zu lesen, ohne Sakrifizierung des Vokabels! Gefällt mir sehr *auch wenn ich zurück zum Lernen gehen muss. Entschuldigst du mich bitte meine Fehlern :s *
Sanne chapter 10 . 11/26/2010
(Sorry for writing this in English! Like Birgitta, I know enough German to read it, but not to write it.)

I'm loving this story. Thank you so much for writing it. The fact that there's just not enough Wire in the Blood fanfiction out there, makes me appreciate it even more.

Please continue writing, in whatever language you like: if I don't know it, I'll learn it! ;)
Birgitta chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
Entschuldigung: Ich muss auch in einer anderen Sprache schreiben... (As much as I have liked the challenge of READING German, I will not try WRITING; not even for a short review and feedback.)

I have totally enjoyed these 4 chapters, and actually a lot has to do with the fact that they do come dressed in a new language; that makes for some new angels and twists in our (my) reading of the main characters. Appreciated!

Do continue writing in German - and do not be afraid of using English either. My own native language is not English either (and I use Spanish, or sometimes French, as a day to day lingua franca at work) so I understand your struggle.

Looking forward to your next entry!
Birgitta chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Sehr schön ein bischen Deutsch zu lesen... I haven't done that since I left school quite a few decades ago!

So all this made for e refreshing take on the characters and stiryline. Thank you.