Reviews for Ignis Deus
Stalker69 chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
any chance of continuing this?
Fem 2p Norway chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
Please Update
2n2kas chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
Why does it feel like the whole mansion idea was inspired by batman :D?
2n2kas chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
wait a sec, just how weak are Demons in earthland if Naruto can beat them, but then he gets beat by a Ninja, I mean i get it that the ninja is probably faster and much more stealthier and hard to track, but that doesn't explain the fact that the fight was absolutely one sided (I mean come on, it felt like the Ninja was fighting a civilian), if Naruto's able to defeat demons (who're supposed to be quite strong), shouldn't he have done at least some decent damage to the shinobi even if he lost? I mean fire is still fire and it still burns even if you avoid it! And then there's the fact that Mistgun came in and KO'd the ninja in one hit,- I was like - ok, why the hell is he so strong at that point of the timeline!?
lmc9389 chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Shit someone need to be prescribed risperidone he's bat shit crazy. Still this is written really well
Van Segen chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Some parts of this chapter were... touching. Even though I'm listening to rather sad kind of music right now, I shed three or fours tears. Considering my character... you did good job.

Impstar chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
Uh... well, we have a great story that will probably never be continued. I hope I'm wrong, it's not like you've abstained from writing completely after all. I hope you decide to continue the story; it's really quite well written. I think that Naruto should also begin to focus more on his search for Zeref's artifacts.
HalfwayParanoid chapter 12 . 11/30/2012
When is this one going to be finished? It is good so far, andyou didnt explain why Jiraiya was there.
Kurogane Kurama chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
hey this fic is awesome really good plot update!
DEATHLIGHTMK2 chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Wow the past finally came to catch him man hope it would not change the course of the story much...
DEATHLIGHTMK2 chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
Haha final a cool name...
From fire-bender to demo slayer
DEATHLIGHTMK2 chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
It's sad to see or read about naruto like this the pain the insanity man if it was me I'll kill myself
DEATHLIGHTMK2 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
The slow development on erza n mira on naruto is can of cute in a way..
DEATHLIGHTMK2 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Haha It's sad that Naruto world got crumble and it's funny how naruto unpredicted nature is intact hahahah plus last part was funny...
McCabeRz chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I don't want to be rude, but if this is how you grieve then you have fucming problems, I can understand when he's under ten or at the least 10 but at 11? While walking round with a shape of your mother, the. It's obvisaly to say ou a fan of a very emotional weak naruto in stories, but sorry to say most people don't like that, so I will write what l,ed so far and what I didn't,

Liked::

Magic power, having him control fire was unquie and ingenious

Disliked::

Grieving, you Naruto (excuse my language) is essentially a little bitch that cries and talks to a shape of is dead mother,

He lost the first fight we've seen, soap that means either you like naruto being emotions unstable and like Pissing off naruto fans while downgrading his magical power completely,

Yea I am bitching about your story because it's annoying, I can't tell you how man times I've came close to punching someone because they made naruto lose power, be beaten in an obvious fight, downgraded power, bitchy whiny naruto, and wos of all a naruto tha loses every fight he's in!. If. Can be bothered I'll read on later but right now I feel like I'm going to punch some random shite.