Reviews for You Deserve Better
I liked it...
RileyAnders chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Oh yeah, back off, Luke.
RileyAnders chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
You've gotta be kidding me! First I've never heard Sam to say so much and for second your only luck is, that there is the second chapter, because if it wasn't, I would probably kill somebody for next chapter, it's interesting story.
Miss.Swarek chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
It's a seriously awesome story, hope you keep writing more of them.

Go theam McSwarek
katesari chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Really like this! bye
NothatRose chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
Any chance of giving us another chapter or two or three to this as a sequel? Please?
FireEthereal chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Ok something with the characters didn't quite sit right with me. It was still good and cute, and definately said everything that all the Sam/Andy shippers have wanted to say about Luke from day one, but ya didn't sit entirely in keeping with character for me.

(I always feel really bad to give even a slightly negative review but I want to be honest)

Character-wise:

I don't feel like Luke would really be weasly like that. He's emotionally definately not there for Andy, kinda insensitive and sees her as secondary to his job. He doesn't really make time for her, and I honestly think he just finds her fun to be with but isn't up for a real commitment. But I don't feel like he do anything that would intentionally hurt her.

The ending conversation/kiss with Sam and Andy feels a little off to me. Maybe its the dialogue I feel like it was a little too... I don't what to say... too idealistic I guess. Sam's little bit about "I don't see why you're with him" was good, it was Andy's recap of "Luke's not right for me" that bothered me. I don't feel like she'd say it quite right that. But that could just be me. The "I know a guy" "introduce me" bit was really cute, just not that realistic. But it is really cute.

Andy dumping Luke: Totally perfect. Everything she said about scheduling herself into his life, so good!

Ok all of that said, its a story and its a fanfic, so theres nothing that says the characters have to be entirely in character so long as the story is good. (please don't hate me)

Writing wise:

There were some bits of description that I particularily liked. I think they were mostly all revolved around Andy and her thoughts as she evaluated things (her feelings when Sam asked her about going to the Penny, and her thoughts about her relationship with Luke).

Overall I thought it was good.

I guess I just typically see Luke as a nice guy who deserves a nice girl, just not Andy because he doesn't connect with her emotionally. So seeing him being a jerk kinda bothered me.
FireEthereal chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Luke is a little out of character, but Sam isn't. I could so see him doing that. Granted he'd usually hold back, but I could see him losing it on Luke. Like the way the chapter ends.
unightfog chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
loved it!

great job!
Nancy chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
FREAKING LOVE IT :)
ILuvWords10 chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
I am loving this story. I can't wait to read more.
dreambetty chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
Good job, I personally think you could have another chapter with Callahan begging Andy for some understanding and/or looking like an even bigger fool since Andy & Sam would be getting together secretly.
coffeelover328 chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
you could expand it and add more about sam and andy's relationship, what luke does when he finds out etc. how traci handles it, jerry, if they are together do they need to switch partners. etc.

any way i loved it
loveRBSam10 chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
Good job! I can't wait to read more!
edwardfiend chapter 2 . 9/19/2010