Reviews for Heartshield 01
babygirl2580 chapter 16 . 4/19/2013
LOVED THIS STORY!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 16 . 4/28/2011
Yeah, it was a pretty shitty ending. They didn't end up together! ;p

Anyway, despite it's lackluster ending, this story was really good. Now, onto the sequel!
An Echo In Time chapter 16 . 1/4/2011
I wish you had gone into more detail with the Devils vs Apollo game. It would have been awesome, and a very good opportunity to explore Mari's abilities as a QB. Unless... This chapter is just a taste of the sequel? Either way, love your story. I eagerly await the next chapter.
MangaMagic chapter 16 . 1/1/2011
Awesome story, I hope the sequel is a bit longer. :P
HorseKid109 chapter 16 . 12/21/2010
Well that was a great end to the chapter, don't blame you for skipping the game, god, it would have been forever! I love how you bring out both Mari and Hiruma's character at the end, it doesn't push it beyond OOC, but it's in the right place!
Moon chapter 15 . 12/9/2010
I like a lot this Maria, thougt it's a bit suprising after seeing her so down about Habashira. You did a great job, just continue updating, please

(excuse me if there's any mistakes in my english )
HorseKid109 chapter 15 . 12/8/2010
YES! THIS IS WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR! Uh hum... anyway that chapter made me severely happy that Maria stood up to him like that! It's a good thing that Hiruma and Rui were there though, Apollo was very stupid to make remarks like that in front of those two!
HorseKid109 chapter 14 . 12/6/2010
Oh my gosh, this is great! Hiruma could have had him too!
HorseKid109 chapter 13 . 11/22/2010
That was great, man, if only he didn't get caught drinking and he told her that she probably would have took it seriously! I wonder how she got there without getting caught by her dad and brother! Boy wouldn't that suck! Poor Fitz!
HorseKid109 chapter 12 . 11/15/2010
I love how the NASA team sticks up for her, make me happy that its this team because her dad is the coach! Can't wait for Fitz's reply!
Alia-Jevs chapter 11 . 11/8/2010
subscribing :)
moony chapter 11 . 11/6/2010
I just found this fanfic and I'm completely hooked! It's just perfect :3 If I had to choose, I would vote for Hiruma, despite I like a lot the character of Habashira. But this time, the leader of Zokugaku doesn't deserve to remain with the girl. u.u

You did a great work, plweaze, I want to see it finished, I can't wait for the next chapter (excuse me if there are any mistakes in my english)
Hoshi Hanabi chapter 11 . 11/4/2010
I personally think that having Homer narate the next chapter would give the chance to give another perspective opinion on Mari's relationship with her dad that could help make a smoother transition to any conflicts she'll have with him (Apollo). So, I vote Homer.

Hiruma is my vote for the second question since Youske (which I believe is actually spelt Yousuke)seems like an important friend to Mari, and having both a good friend and someone else who is a lover is more realistic - at least that's how I see it.

I look forward to the continuation of this fic.

マタネッ(ー)ノ~~Bye-Bye!
Quiet Abyss chapter 11 . 11/4/2010
Apollo

Hiruma

Hurry up and update. Never threaten us again :C

HorseKid109 chapter 11 . 11/3/2010
I think Homer would be a good one to start with, and if you're including the others as well in later chapter I would have her brother and then her dad, it makes it suspenseful sense Mari fears her dad.

I was excited to see one for Rui and OC (I seriously want to vote for these two, haha, are you shocked!), but since Hiruma and Mari are building more of a connection for each other then Rui, I would go with them. But if you really want to throw a reader off with catharses (heart pounding shock) I would make it unpredictable! It makes it fun! I love it when a story gets flipped around with emotions and whatnot. I've had some that made me cry, in a good way, before.