Reviews for Skeletons in the Closet
Draechaeli chapter 6 . 4/15
I'm a bit confused, as they didn't even check the previous chapter for a tracker because Ianto wasn't a field agent so he wouldn't have a tracker from 1. but besides that good fic, I could totally see Susie doing that to Ianto. Keep up the good work!
BarbT chapter 6 . 2/28
Shame you never finished this one, I like it...
Guest chapter 6 . 10/26/2016
Love it, too bad it's not finished
FranArian chapter 6 . 10/29/2015
Soooo...any plans to still continue? Hope so. :}
fanaticbookworm247 chapter 6 . 6/29/2015
Sounds like a great start! Can't wait to see where the story goes!
ScouterGirl chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
I hope that you haven't abandoned this. Seems a bit of a cruel place to leave it!
PiperGrace2015 chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
ayyy great storyyyyyyyyy

lmao xD lolz
ukdramafan chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
I know you've said that you don't abandon fics, but it's been over a year. Keeping my finger crossed that there's at least one more chapter, so that we can see Ianto found and cared for by Jack and the team. Of course, if you feel like writing more than one more chapter, that's even better.
LostOnGallifrey chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
You should really update sometime soon ...
photo100 chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Really brilliant so far! I really can't wait to see what happens next! Hope your muse returns soon - for purely selfish reasons!
Sandysan2013 chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
Whenever you're able to put more episodes up we'll be waiting to read them. I like this story and want to see how it developes.
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Yeah! You're back! I'd actually given up hope but you're back! YEAH!

I love this story - my poor, sweet, damaged Ianto - you've really out-done yourself this time around! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Feuerphoenix chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
Like it so far.
Please update soon.

Feuerphoenix

Ps.: Merry Christmas
hotflower901 chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
Ianto grew up there. You would think he could find pretty well. Happy to see an update. I know all to well about the muse. Hope you have good holidays.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
i've just read this, it's great. I hope you do carry it on as poor Ianto! I hope they find him soon. I really thought Jack had got there in time.