Reviews for Ai Obake
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 3 . 5/17
MAIxNARU forever!
okaysunshine chapter 3 . 4/30
This is very cool! I don't think I actually read this story the first time you published it, so it's all new to me. I think your characterization is spot on and I'm excited to see what comes next! I am curious as to whether or not this will be a collection of cases or one case to end them all? I like that you haven't made Mai extraordinarily rebellious. She is guided by instincts, her intuition, more than a desire to piss Naru off- although when those two align she tends to relish the feeling. I'm waiting to find out what Bou-san said! I look forward to the next chapter, thank you for writing!
D C JoKeR H S chapter 3 . 4/30
AH! Cute!
(HUGS! XD)
NoFFAccount chapter 3 . 4/29
God, I love this. Especially the added dimensions to Mai without making her out-of-character (which a lot of writers do), and the balancing of small (what happened between Bou-san and Ayako?) and large (what's the case about? Why does Yuri resemble her? Who is this imaginary friend?) intrigues coupled with characters that have depth (anger, nervousness, anxiety) and compelling personalities. You have a gift, dude. Keep writing, and I don't just mean this, but other non-fanfiction stuff too. That being said, I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
D C JoKeR H S chapter 2 . 4/28
0v0
MMMMN I LOVE THIS! XD
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 4 . 4/24
Where is the rest? MAIxNARU forever!
PLEASEEEEeeeee ;'-(
soulsborne123 chapter 23 . 2/15
Oo when will this get updated? It's very well written! I can feel Tenshi's pain :0 please update soon!
Fanficluver4life chapter 23 . 12/4/2016
:0 I love this :)
It seems it's been a year since the last update but I have hopes you'll continue this someday!
So until next time!
RCWilkz chapter 23 . 11/24/2016
but... how does it end? does Masako fall for Tenshi? What happens?
ShawShankShortie chapter 23 . 5/19/2016
You really should up date soon your an extremely good writer and this book is amazing..
xx
sweet usako-mamo chan chapter 23 . 8/30/2015
I'm so hooked on this story pelase update :)
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 23 . 8/17/2015
Naru should really ask her for her dreams everysingle day. That girl really should keep a diary or something.
MAIxNARU forever!
PLEASE UPDATE really soon!
;-)