Reviews for Tuesday
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 5 . 1/26
*studying this* As I am from Chicago and DuPage; study our dialect with these stories as I am a local horror author who seen this show as I was getting noticed online at age 20-21 years old; so this story it has me thinking about the neighborhoods some. If you have this tone with an original work you will do very well with this as there is a true crime work you can work with on my home (as I was there longer than I was here.) Called Bonnie 'n Clyde: 60172 as I could see this making it's way into an Early Edition episode where he finds the money Jeffery Erickison and Jill made off with as they made off with $180,000 - I wrote of this in my book An Eye In Shadows. This story well coming from the area; I am looking at it from a Chicagland area native thinking how you could do the crossover to original works. How do you do with ghost writing?

Other aspects of Chicago - a C-Note is $100 bill

Jewel if you're looking for one we can take you up the street to our grocery store. Sweet n Hot is an Italian Beef dipped as dragged through the garden; well don't put ketchup on a hotdog. (Don't let anyone see you do it.) Well you did something cool but I would like to see you do something original that's in this range.
ICanStopAnytime chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
I saw one or two episodes of EE when it first aired, but just watched most of all 4 season this year for the first time. I enjoyed finding this story.
ICanStopAnytime chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
I'm enjoying the imbeded commentary on the writing style.
ICanStopAnytime chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I like the way you've framed this story. And it's funny in parts too. A treat.
Appreciative chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
Please do continue posting stories. Don't think no one reads them. EE holds a special place in my heart as well, and while I don't read as regularly as I used to (because, well, there isn't as much to read anymore) I do come back every so often. I really miss this fandom. So much potential for stories.

I greatly enjoy yours. Please keep at it, whenever the muse strikes you.
Romantique The Original chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
I loved your fic. The banter was cheeky, funny ... sounded just like Gary. Dialog between Crum and Gary was spot on.

I busted a gut when the guy ripped open the bag of Doritos during the holdup, as if he was munching snacks at the show watching a movie. Nice job!

I love EE, too and sincerely hope you write some more EE fics. :)
Terra Young chapter 5 . 9/18/2010