Reviews for Winter Redux
rokubinosukanku chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Got to say, cuteness was much more ensues in the simplicity of the first 'Winter'.

I like this better, tho'. Cause its explanatory and NOT hang me! :)

Oh, and I thought "Yawns spread" was a believe that just exist in my country and around (Asia). So yours too huh? Made me want to look at the science explanation of it.
kira x chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
they should have made snow angels :) x
WinchesterGirl5525 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I liked this one even better! Sooo cute! *Huggles* I love reading the cute, not so fluffy stuff. I must say Cas getting into a snow ball fight with the boy is genious.! *Glomp*
Heart Torn Out chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Love Dean's big brotherness! And why was Dean the little spoon?

Although Cas as the big spoon...

IDK.
67impala chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Wow. Much better, not to mention more romantic than the original Winter! This story is meant to be slashy, right? I loved the part where Castiel sits beside Dean with concerning! It is so Cas! He would attack like a smiting angel but he would never really mean to hurt him, right?

I must say I really like this one.. What can I say, I am 100 percent Dastiel fan.. Lovely and warm and adorable all at the same time!
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
heh, now I really want snow, cocoa and an angel to cuddle :)...instead I've got rain, tea and an extra pillow lol...oh well :). Very cute :)
happyday girl chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
awww cute!

apart from the obvious ;) i really liked this!

my favourite line...

'Oi' called the young Winchester. 'Cocoa first, making out later!

i can so see Sam saying that!

well, it was better than your first one! ;) just joking

it says give a well rounded critique, so i should say something bad...but i can't think of anything! (you got me in a good mood!)

from ME :D

now review my new chapter! ;)
RosesandThorns666 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Awww dis was bootiful *blinks wide eyes at you* Seriously I love it! I thought the interaction between Dean and Cas was beautiful, great job! I luuuurrrvvveeee it! SOOOO oing on my faves!