Reviews for Salvation: ReBirth
ResidentEvilChris chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
you should continue this fic, very good I like it
Firefly154 chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
Amazing wish you could add more of Alice (fighting)
Sakura123 chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
While you've moved on to other things, I've gotta say I enjoyed your Chris/Alice stories since "In The Armory". You capture their personalities perfectly through what is and isn't said between them nicely.

This one (ReBirth) in particular has an interesting premise that seems to have been carried on with LithiumReaper's untitled story (as it was implied that you gave said author some help with their story). Regardless, I think I've put all previous stories (including this one) on my favorites list.

Sakura123

PS: If you didn't know, there's a "Chris R." selection in the character dropdowns now.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
Lol, this was a cute chapter with Chris even if he was rude. I look forward to the next chapter! :)
Coldsoul1315 chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Great story! I like it so far. the story has me hooked, wanting to know what happens next. Can't wait for the next chapter :D
LithiumReaper chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
Hey there, I read the new chapter, and I'm still liking it loadsness! Just sucks that it was so short, but its understandable due to the recend crap you've had. I would punch Chris, but Wenty is hot *the only thing that saves his ass!*. I like the fact that you made him react to Alice's smell, made me smile all the way. Keep it up :)
Mina Grey chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
more more!
Mina Grey chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
So after I saw RE4 I really wanted two things - another movie and alice's powers back - So far you are rocking at making my two dreams come true!
thewomanwhosoldtheworld chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
there was nothing wrong with this chapter 'cept its 2 short! lol once again u have chris' character down pat and ur getting better at writing alice every chapter u do so i cant wait 4 the next 1. well done!
ultra94 chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
Im really liking your buildup! ;D I found Chris to be kind of funny here. I suppose he seems more at ease when he has got a migraine. :P
charmed-chan chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
yay update! i was just thinking about this story and bam it's updates. not going to say that means anything but we both know its possible. LOl jk. i liked the chapter tho.
bookelf chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Just returned from the movie and wishing they had added five more minutes. This was so well written, I felt as if you improved on the end of the movie. The short, concise actions of all involved really fed the characterization.

Keep writing, this was a pivotal movement to develop the story. thanks!
RebornRose1992 chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
omg sweet!
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
I'm really excited with the way your continuing on from where the movie stopped! I enjoyed the chapters and how you seem to be incorporating different POVs. I can see this situation working out and Alice's powers coming back. She's always so resilient and this would be a huge possibility. I cannot wait for the next chapter and what you have in store!
NO-USER-HERE00 chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Amazing! I like the way you've interpreted the continuation of Afterlife. Can't wait to read more. D