Reviews for Lovely fool
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO AMAZING!
I do admit I wish spike did his entire speech, it makes me cry every time :')
This was amazing, I wish Buffy actually admitted she loved Spike in this episode. You wrote it so true to the characters and enhanced the cannon plot to make it even better. MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE MOREMOREMOREMORE
blue talith chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Lovely written piece and I so enjoyed reading it! Really liked the ending a lot!
spike'smate chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
bonza (australian slang for FANTASTIC) story LOVED it thank you
Melstrife chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Are you going to continue? *waits in anticipation* I love Spuffy now and forever, this is how it should have gone with Buffy realizing she really could love Spike and be with him. Spuffy forever!
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
What a beautiful story! I adore it! I think you captured Buffy's feelings very well and certainly she would have felt abandoned by everyone until Spike made her see sense and realise he would never leave her.

This would make a great first chapter to a longer story (hint, hint) & as Spike hasn't had a chance to tell her she was right in your version I can just see the two of them going to the vineyard together and arriving back at the house in vindicated triumph with the scythe. Also Spike maybe wouldn't choose to burn up in the Hellmouth (sigh..sob).

Either way you decide to go, whether you leave it as a one shot or continue it as a longer story, you are to be congratulated on such a wonderful piece of fiction.
Moonlight5 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I like the way you see Touched...its so sweet...please continue this story...