Reviews for No Regrets, Just Lessons Learned
Nalyx chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
You did a really nice job with this. I love Zack's inner dialogue.
VanishingSilver chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
I am so glad that I decided to come back to all those stories I have accumulated in my bookmarks so far. I happened to re-discover some of my favourites, such as this little gem. Moreover, seeing an update after four long years feels really amazing and encouraging (really, I am not exaggerating)!

Please, keep up the good work. Stay healthy, take your time and have fun writing this (at least as much as I have everytime I re-read your fanfiction)!
BurntMyChocolate chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Hehe, this is funny to me. I always laugh whenever I see Zack freaking out. Just like the part where he thought his friends died.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
I-It's been so long. I hope you plan on going back to writing. I honestly wish I could read this now, but I care more about other series' so FF7 isn't on my radar. But when I do get back to it, I'll hopefully have more than 1 more chapter of this to look forward to.
LdyAvalon chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
This was so worth the wait!
staywithme96 chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
I am guessing that either you are finished with this story, or you have abandoned it. If you have abandoned it, I would love to read more. If you have finished it, I would love to read a sequel.
Our Lady of Zombies chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
Aww. Cute. Wish you had finished it. Still a good story.
hieveryone101 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Thank you for not kiling Zack! He is my favorit person in ff7.
A Fair Amount of Strife chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Ohhh noooooes...

I was hoping so much that this wouldn't really become Zack/Cloud...

I do not have any issues with gay couples...except this one. Zack thinking of Cloud sexually makes me uncomfortable since Cloud was like...his baby for a year.

I'm going to read the rest and see where this goes. I like it so far, despite the sort-or pairing thingy going on in the end there.
savagebeauty1981 chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
I just finished reading this today and it is good so far. I don't see any gramma problems and the content makes sense. I can't wait for you to update. Thanks for writing this.
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
Weelll, sorry for the lack of reviews, but I've just started reading really. I'm so glad you made this, and it, just like your last fic, is awesome. I can't wait to read more so you'd better update! Keep it up.
BubbleFairy03 chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
Awww, this chapter was kind of sweet. Cloud's settling himself into a nice little "wifey" position with Zack without even thinking about it. lol.

Poor Zack! Looks like he might be answering some pretty awkward questions come sunrise!

Personally, I'm hoping they choose Wutai because A) Yuffie may still be there! and B) Big, puffy winter jackets would hide Zack and Cloud's beautiful manly physiques! And that my dear, would be a great tragedy!
Sodenoshirayuki56 chapter 4 . 9/21/2010
Haha that was a little cute moment between them anyway please update soon :D
BubbleFairy03 chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
Sure Zack, things seem good now, but just you wait. The end is nigh.

Aerith's mama will come home eventually.

XD lol!

Cute Cloud laughing moment is cute. I'm glad he's loosening up a little around Aerith. :)
Clockwork Phoenix chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
Ooh love this chapter- You write them all so well! Looking forward to the next chapter. _