Reviews for Heritage's Curse
everything-is-black-and-white chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
This is a wonderful story! Please continue!
Chucky and Tiff forever chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This is pretty good i also saw Cat people but i saw the rated R version. I Liked the theme song from the movie also.
KrysOfSorrow chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
Are you ever going to update this? :(

-KOS
Lexicon chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
There were promises made... readers are still out here a'waiting.
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
We need an update...meow.
Bhgxegrhathqtjtw chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
This is amazing. I usually dislike OCs, but Abby is just the right balance of traits to make me want to follow what happens to her. I love the film and I love seeing how you're working it into the story. Please, please, please update soon? We NEED TO KNOW!
Lexicon chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
Whoo hoo another chappie. Just when I think it was abandoned... I know in the movie that Paul couldnt change at will (or so it seemed) but I do miss (human) Valen in this. While he's a pretty kitty and all that, the interaction, by definition, isn't as engaging as earlier chapters. Your take is interesting. Look forward to more... soon?
katkah chapter 12 . 12/24/2011
Finally she decides that! Dreams are helpful, hehe.
katkah chapter 11 . 10/6/2011
That was EVIL, edning it there! I'm just too curious about this now!
Lexicon chapter 11 . 10/4/2011
This chapter was made of win. I liked all the tie-ins to the movie bringing everything together. I'm really curious about rather Valen needs to kill to change back and how Abs will react to that. And I think Ray is just trying to be sneaky and push Abs by wanting to elope!
Ailuran chapter 10 . 9/25/2011
Okay, just finished chapter 10 of your story, and I'm completely hooked. Not to sound too creepy, but I really love the chemistry between Abigail and Achilles so far. Please update soon! :D
Ailuran chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
I'm up to chapter 4 of your story, and so far I'm really enjoying it. It's so cool to read a Cat People fic, and a good one no less, now that's a rarity! Keep up the good work.
KrysOfSorrow chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
Okay, you wrote that leopard/Abby interaction scene almost a little TOO well.. Wow! *fans herself*

...That's not weird, or anything! XD

Update soon please, I'm getting way hooked onto this fic!

-KOS
Lexicon chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
I hope that it was Valen's touch that brought about the change. I just don't see that kind of passion with Ray. I suppose the whole sexual attraction to the leopard (and the reverse) could be creepy, but knowing what she actually is, gave that scene a real erotism. There's something inherently sensual about a cat and more so the big cats.
Lexicon chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
If I had any complaint at all it would be that I don't have a chapter to read every week. Hmm, at Gilroy. It will be interesting to see what you do about the transformation. That was the only part of the movie that I wasn't crazy about. I mean if you can't change back until you kill, well, that makes it a curse rather than just a state of being. But their history didn't seem like they were cursed but rather a different species that came about through inter-breeding. So, anyway, I'm curious which route you will take.