Reviews for Brotherly Love
HeartofIron13 chapter 3 . 3/17
1] I am a Canadian ninja
2] soory I was too lazy to sign in, this is my profile name though, in case you wanted to know. sorry. :b
Father of Understanding chapter 13 . 12/20/2016
Never question the mustache!
Father of Understanding chapter 12 . 12/20/2016
I'm really impressed by how well you characterized everyone. It's not too often I find fics like that.
Father of Understanding chapter 11 . 12/20/2016
Ey, eh. Same thing.
Father of Understanding chapter 10 . 12/20/2016
Of course Kuma would come.
Father of Understanding chapter 9 . 12/20/2016
I don't mind the lack of historical stuff. This is great!
Father of Understanding chapter 8 . 12/20/2016
I love how you make it so Germany isn't the bad guy, that no one's the bad guy. It's a delicate balance that you have achieved. Thank you.
Father of Understanding chapter 7 . 12/20/2016
I think Al lost.
Father of Understanding chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
I just thought I should say Germany wasn't communist. Russia was communist. Germany was fascist. They are the opposite sides of the spectrum.

Overall, though, I really like this.
Father of Understanding chapter 3 . 12/20/2016
You nailed the Italian bros perfectly.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/19/2016
Noice
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2016
*definitely, not 'defiantly'. :)
Definitely: "without doubt(used for emphasis)"
Defiantly: "bold disobedience."
Feyna chapter 13 . 7/16/2016
I truly loved this story… it made me laugh so much! The part of the conference was so hilarious… Canada needs to be noticed, while America has to stay quiet. And obviously, America is the one who has more problems with his task. The struggle is real. And at the same time, him feeling guilty for everything Canada has to go through all the time was quite sweet. And then Canada getting kidnapped by Germany… because he ran into a wall. I laughed so much at that part… and the rescue mission. That was simply hysterical. Drunk Prussia, everybody messing up… and at the same time, it was truly touching to see how much America cares for Canada, and the other helping too. I also like the fact that you hinted that Italy is not as dumb as he lets people think. And him confronting the Allies with a CHEESE GRATER?! I cannot unsee it. I’m serious, I keep seeing that scene in my head and I can’t. stop. Laughing. Canada’s rant was epic, too. He’s a nice guy, but too much is too much even for him. And the closing line. “… I don’t really have to do the dishes, for a whole five months, do I?”. YES YOU DO AMERICA. Ok I’m done. And I haven’t stopped laughing yet. Seriously, good job! (and if you actually still read reviews for this story, sorry for my English, it’s not my first language)
dahgurlypsycho chapter 13 . 3/27/2016
this was so amazayn I cant
221bdeductions chapter 13 . 9/26/2015
I love this story! The brotherly love was so adorable! I felt like you did a really good job in writing Alfred and Mathew in character. Poor Italy though. Thank you for writing this masterpiece!