Reviews for A Mess You'd Wear with Pride
Checkerz chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Wow...
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
As I read through this story I find myself falling in love with every line. Your writing is like poetry.
Keep up the awesome work!
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Oh, my goodness! This is AMAZING! Honestly, this is probably the best Psych fanfic I have ever read- I love the use of the quotes and the different emotions behind them! You did a fantastic job portraying each character's thoughts, too, and I really enjoyed seeing a more vulnerable and unsure side of Shawn.

I know you wrote this quite awhile ago, but I just wanted to let you know how much I love it! Wonderful, wonderful fic...
Get Real Or Die chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I read this story before watching yin 3 in 2d and it made that episode for me despite how convoluted it got at times. you're epic and i like what you're saying so i think i'll suscribe to your newsletter.
splashes-of-silver chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Wow. That was the best story I can remember reading! I cannot even BELIEVE that someone could write something so amazing! Thank you for posting this and bravo!
PK chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I am struck speechless by this story.

The way you wrote it, with the rhythm and style, is striking. I cannot pick one favorite line from this piece; all of them were breathtaking. The thought you put into this work, digging deep into Shawn's personality and bringing out a very important, though often less-seen, serious and emotional side of him, is incredible. The way you weaved in other characters' unspoken thoughts and relationships is just amazing, as well.

Thank you so much for writing this and inspiring me.
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
This is the best story I've ever read on here. No joke. This was literally so beautiful! I loved it! 3 Best. Story. EVER!
Voice Number Seven chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
it was absolutely beautiful. I like the way you wrote this-the rhythm is steady and very... easy to read. I'm not one hundred percent the title works for me, but other than that, I can't come up with a complaint right now.
VoicesInTheWind chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This piece is so innovative and well done. I glanced at the first few lines, saw the "Yang says... Yang says..." and almost clicked away, but then I read further - so glad I did! This is fantastic. Angsty and insightful and it finally made me appreciate the season finale, which I abhorred when I first watched it. This is just incredible, really; a truly brilliant character piece. Well, well done.
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
You posted! Hurray! And it's utterly fabulous. Just love it-the set up and the quotes and callbacks, and poor Shawn. It's a hell of a journey he's been on.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Wow. You astound me with your writing ability. I am literally speechless. Amazing work, Faye. Truly amazing work! :)
gnbrules chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This story is so great I'll review it here, too. Great job; I love the way it all comes together to form Shawn's character and his relationships with everyone else.