Reviews for A Boy And His Skull
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
cool
ijustsigneduptofollow chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I really love this.

You have struck a perfect tone to young Mycroft and Sherlock.
ktwilders chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
when he said that he'd take him home i didnt cop about him having a skull at baker street and i had the image of little sherlock dragged a body into the house and mycroft screaming his head off..youre ending was better. it was an adorable story i loved it! favorited x
GothicKitty1313 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
That... Was a very good story :3 I've never thought about where the skull came from before. I think I shall take this story to heart. Very nicely done
nowsusieq chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
What a terrific fanfic. It was sad and sweet, and it made me cry. Thinking of this young Sherlock with no friends and really no one who understands him when he finds this man hanging. The way Sherlock talks to him, finding out who he is, figuring out what Arthur's life was like, why he hanged himself. Wonderful job.
In The Mix chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Very interesting and very well written. Good job!
Pidgeon-san chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This was just perfect.
Greysh chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
a nice fic - a good way of sherlock getting a skull.
Chaotic Memory chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
It was nice to see a story about the origins of the Skull!
SDLight chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Loved this :) Not many writers choose to focus on Sherlock's past, and I find the interaction between Mycroft and Sherlock completely in-character and believable.

Amazing fanfic.
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Loved it!
Deastrumquodvicis chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I really really loved this. I enjoyed the way it was written (though you may want to check on the scene-break formatting as it could get confusing at times), and the topic. It made me feel a bit less lonely (so many similarities between your rendition of young Sherlock and myself at that age), and it came at a time when I was desperate for non-slashy fics I haven't written. Thank you. This was magnificent.
Saskie chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
That's kinda freaky... A real skull as your friend / Poor Sherlock!
angelwithabutt chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
awww. Kid Sherlock is just adorable! I want to hug him and be his friend.
coconut-dreamer chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Interesting story - sweet and slightly creepy, but then again, that's what makes Sherlock who he is. I love how you wove in many elements from the show - the skull (obviously), Mycroft's umbrella and Sherlock not talking. Good work.