Reviews for Crossfire
Crystal Dragon's blood chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
nice
DawnRain chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Great job! It's always a relief to find a Twilight writer who has something higher than a fifth grader's grasp on the English language's writing conventions. This was quite enjoyable. A question, though - why didn't they just come for Renata after she had been entombed? It probably would have been no problem at all for them to rescue her. I was surprised when they didn't think of that.
Molly Rob chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
I love it. :D I always like Demetri (he is so handsome!) and Renata... And them as a pairing! This is the first Demetri/Renata fic I read, and I am so glad I read it. Their love is just... Renata is willing to follow Demetri anywhere because she loves him... The love is just so sweet and simple... And then there is that bit when Demetri comes to save his damsel in distress :3 it is always difficult to write about the characters' lives before the 21th century, because we don't have much knowledge about history (unless you are very very good at history), but your story shows a vivid picture of what Roman life would be like, if we were to be born a long time ago. I just love this pairing :D
MsSerres4 chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
Love it of course...
Nicolehalescuito chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
awww.. love it. never really thought of demetrios and renata as a couple bfore..

good job:D
MsSerres4 chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
I love it,it is really awesome (that's why i put it in my favorite stories)
A person chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
I stumbled upon this fic quite by accident and I'm really impressed with your writing. It's so different than the vast majority of twilight fics (which are probably written by 12-year-old girls). You write so well! I love how you've written about the Volturi. Personally, I think that their past needs to be given more attention in twilight- they're much more interesting than edward and bella. Keep up the good work.

I especially have to praise the way you have included classical history in your story- it's made it so much more realistic. Especially the latin phrases, and words! It seems like you've put a lot of work and research into your fic, and personally I think it's even better than twilight :) Keep on writing, you're on the right path and you are an amazing writer. Truly, you deserve more reviews than just one!

Gosh, I must stop the rant, but I'm just so impressed. Well done. I'll try to give you some constructive criticism next time, but honestly, it's hard to find the errors. :)