Reviews for Only On Vacation
Guest chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
I loved this story and I also loved how you made Faber just a dream. I hate the stories where she actually went to Mexico with Faber like she did in the show and Marshall takes her back after some yelling. That episode ended the series for me.
thena-ditey chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
Awesome story, truly. Thanks for writing it. :)
Husky2014 chapter 10 . 8/12/2011
OMG I loved this story!
Yabbit chapter 10 . 5/4/2011
"More?" *wistfully*..
Yabbit chapter 9 . 5/4/2011
*nibbles on brownie while waiting patiently for the best part*
Yabbit chapter 8 . 5/4/2011
*giggles*

not bad at all...

:P
Yabbit chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
*snarls at Raphael*
sfchemist chapter 10 . 2/12/2011
Brilliant!

Sorry I stopped reviewing every chapter - they were too good and I couldn't stop myself clicking that little 'next' button.

Thank you for such an enjoyable story - well written, good pacing, plausible, funny in places and moving in others.

Looking forward to seeing what else you have written/will write.
sfchemist chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Loved Mary's 'fed in a bed' rant and Marshall's response to it.

Actually, loved the entire conversation/chapter.
sfchemist chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Nice twist on that final scene being a dream. I've read several stories where it was Mary dreaming, but this is the first I've seen with Marshall.

Good opening. Looking forward to the rest.

BTW, did you know you've got anonymous reviews disable?
eclaire291 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I hope it actually turns out to be a dream because I hate the idea of Faber and Mary together. Anyway, this is a promising prologue into what I'm sure will be an entertaining story. I can't wait to read on.
Cortexikid chapter 10 . 11/20/2010
Beautiful story! Here's to hoping for something like this in season 4 :)
laureiz chapter 10 . 11/17/2010
So, on Friday night, I had not seen an episode of In Plain Sight. I kinda watched season 1 on Saturday, season 2 on Sunday/Monday, and season 3 Monday-tonight. Then I couldn't get enough of the characters, so I logged into & searched for the most recent completed substantial story, and I stumbled upon yours. I really enjoyed it, and if there are any stories in this fandom are as good as yours, I'm really looking forward running into them. Thanks so much for writing!
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 10 . 11/2/2010
Bravo. Absolutely adorable.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 6 . 11/2/2010
Okay; *somebody* does a fair share of commercial flying, I see. That attendant's summary was spot on. I was just surprised it wasn't mentioned *which* crew (Honolulu, Detroit, Las Vegas, Los Angeles...) it was. lol

I can just hear the *clicks* of the seatbelts as they rolled down the tarmac to the gate. Oh, so very authentic.

'Marshall's Mary' - oh, I *love* that! 'cause it's so true, it is. ;~)

Marshall stories. Awesome.