Reviews for Schnapps
KinomiyaHiwatari chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Wow,another really good story, I love this pairing and your stories, I think I'm a little too late but well at least I still have old fics to read.
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Great fic! But the ending D: *Looks* YEY! Both fics mentioned are on the site XD Know what Im reading next XD.

One question though, is Blasphomus rumors graphic with the attempt? ... maybe I'll not go to ameretto yet, let me know if it is, i might not want to read it and ammeretto even (If its lead into BR) If BR is graphic, i might not wanna read it (Hope you understand!) *Reads the next one in line* XD
CloudKitsune17 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Haha, interesting story. XD I'm with Kenta on this one, don't drink, kids~

Actually, I've avoided drinking, thanks to watching my family-they have no tolerance and end up paranoid and annoying and/or violent-vocally and physically. d Its so bothersome. I've only had to sit through my mum's stages of drunken-ness, and she also had that apologetic faze. XD And it was ALWAYS the same one. Talk about a broken record. d
Reiji chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Welcome to manhood, boys... In a non-violent way that is. (Unlike a certain and recent Digimon human main character who's somewhat fist happy and all.)

When I read the first parts of this story, I can't help but chuckle at the mental image of the three boys slurry, intoxicated and groggy. Something perhaps that you won't see everyday in Tamers.

Despite this fic deals with underage drinking, it was both an amusing read and nice zany trip back down the memory lane.

I'll try to review the other stories later, guys. Nowadays I seem to be hellbent on finishing my art stuff first. coughNC-17shortXrosWarsdoujinshicough*