Reviews for Keep Awake
Babysis64 chapter 13 . 9/17
this was a good chapter as well, I wonder if Bella will give out the names of the person or people that hurt her. I find this story interesting if I give a comment it's not to seem upsetting or anything. It's just how I felt reading that chapter. So I wonder if Jasper will ever lighten up around Bella a bit. I also wonder if Jasper will let and tell her as well of his past.
Babysis64 chapter 12 . 9/17
wow poor Bella can't do anything at all. I would tell Jasper to kill me to drain me. Especially if she can't see her dad or friends and has to do everything that he says. Wow they are possessive creatures even when your mate is still human huh.
Babysis64 chapter 11 . 9/17
this was a good chapter as well. Wow her shield came up for protection just so interesting. I hope they talk on what has happened right and also I think Jasper should of told Bella he won't hurt her and try to trust him right.
Babysis64 chapter 10 . 9/16
oh my this is interesting I wonder what Jasper has in mind for her first lesson. I really do hope that Bella is going to be okay right.
Babysis64 chapter 9 . 9/16
so Bella is put into jail, in the house of Jasper Whitlock's place then. Well then she shouldn't eat or drink then only bread isn't that what they serve at jail.
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 9/16
wow poor Bella gets threatened then gets forced to go to Jasper's place. What about her finishing her schooling and her job. I wish her well.
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 9/16
oh my he threatened Bella in front of her grandmother and her husband and hopefully Esme is going to be okay right and her dad
Babysis64 chapter 6 . 9/16
oh my her great 4times is there visiting Bella and Charlie grandmother. I hope that she will be safe and sound right well until her birthday, when she turns eighteen.
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 9/16
well a mate doesn't hurt a mate and that is what Jasper has been doing feeding her cold food for punishment right.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 9/16
I hope that Bella is going to be okay and stand on her own two feet again right. Tell Jasper to quit controlling her right.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 9/16
oh my and if her dad sees the bruises he will question it right. Yes Carlisle did over step for choking Bella right. He could of done bad harm to her right. I really do hope Jasper has feelings for Bella and not just using her for a blood bag like he said even if she is his mate.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 9/16
wow Jasper can't stay away from Bella interesting. I wonder if his brother is still all knowing vampire and if he knows if Bella Swan is his true mate.
jeoliverio chapter 13 . 9/9
Please finish I really like this story!
Chrissiel chapter 13 . 11/13/2015
Please continue this story it is very good I want to see how it ends
silversimon chapter 13 . 9/18/2014
It would be much appreciated if you continued this unique story. Any hope?!