Reviews for Keep Awake
silversimon chapter 13 . 9/18/2014
It would be much appreciated if you continued this unique story. Any hope?!
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Well this was a different kind of first chapter but I liked it. So Jasper might of met his mate huh, I hope he doesn't hurt her and what about her dad, is he thinking of himas well, maybe she had plans with her dad right. So Jasper dazzled her.
catjumped1 chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
This story is well worth continuing!
01Katie chapter 13 . 4/25/2013
Are you ever going to update?
The Serene Being chapter 13 . 4/23/2012
…? Ummm…? What the heck?
moonhoney2 chapter 13 . 12/28/2011
Just wondering if you plan on finishing this story or if I should take it off my watch list. If you do plan on finishing, do you have an idea of how many chapters are left? If not, can you give me a quick summary of the rest of the story so I know how it ends? Thanks!
moonhoney2 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
lissie-rose chapter 13 . 8/27/2011
your stories are amazing- I love this type of story. Especially an angry major. Please update soon.
becauseshelovesme chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
Ugh

Why did Bella lose her spine in two seconds?

I'm all for natural Progression of the story, but she just went from

Strong to pathetic in no time
NatalieLynn chapter 13 . 8/7/2011
I knew I had fallen behind on reading this due to the computer problems I had been having. This was one story I'd been dying to get caught up on. I loved reading what you'd written, but was disappointed to find that it has been so long since you've uodated this. I hope all is well with you and that it's just a case of writer's block. Hopefuly you'll be back to updating soon!

Best wishes!

NatalieLynn
fallon0627 chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
I really like the story and hope you will continue it.
BeckaR chapter 13 . 4/17/2011
omg really really love this story and am dying for more and to find out what happened to bella thats got her so scared
jilightbookworm chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
Really amazing!

can't wait till next chapter!
SallyDog3 chapter 13 . 3/25/2011
I love a good Darksper story. I hope that you update soon, now that I am hooked.
scareDcat chapter 13 . 2/28/2011
this story is so compelling! Can't believe how quickly I read this tonight.

Thank you can't wait for the update xx