Reviews for Altered Destinies
Archangel Igneel chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I see possibilities.
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Well, this definitely would have carried heavy entertainment. Heh heh
Alex the Digital HellReaper chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Thus was very good please update . One question, how will the Eva get charged, and the CLC refilled/ replaced or the Eva repaired?
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Well I wish the best of luck with the story, personally I would like to see where this story can go.
ShINaiX chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Any chance for an update? There's only 3 crossovers for Godannar and the others are Ben 10 that wasn't updated since 11-26-10, and the other one is...Shaman King? One of these things definitely aren't like the others. lol! (o_o)

Hope you give this story more chapters. Shinji should meet Anna's mom, and then she could put him into her infamous headlock.(o~O)

I hope they have Shinji's blood type available, cause he's sure to loose gallons of it in this story. lol!
hawkSage chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Would like to see more.

Update soon.
ShINaiX chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Man...these stories are pure gold! This makes a hell of a lot more sense than Anna hooking up with Goh, he always came off as a creepy old perv in the anime and manga marrying someone Anna's age. Are you going to be keeping this only Shinji/Anna or will we be seeing others vying for Shinji as well?

If you decide on a harem (Which I'm really hoping you will.)

I would like to vote for the following to be added -

Shizuru Fujimura

Konami Sasagure

Momoko Momozono

Nanae Hayashi

Please continue this fic, this story needs some updates. :)
stark40763 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Shinji in Godannar? He's going to have a lot of Noseblleds, that's for sure!
Toby860 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
now i deffinatly need to read more of this one.
masterart chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
i wonder happen next chapter
urielv59 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
this story has really piqued my interest. I hope you don't abandon this story I see a lot of potential with it. I also hope you do other Godannar crossovers like Godannar and Ultraman. I;m asking you to do this because only four authors have done anything with Godannar and i think you have the best style out of the four of you
KittyXRenny chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I loved this, please tell me your going to continue it?
Hakkyou no Yami chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Godannae and Evangelion...Original if I say so...let's see where this goes.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 11/10/2010