Reviews for At the Centerfold of the Storm
sanekittens chapter 61 . 10/29/2023
I fell so hard for this. Fingers crossed for a next chapter.
Guest chapter 61 . 10/21/2023
Omg. It's been a decade, but please finish this story!
ThatOneQueerdo chapter 61 . 10/10/2023
I really liked this, for the most part, and would be so excited for the author to come back and finish it. I wish there wasn't sexual assault (a certain character suffers a lot of it), and I extremely dislike the way protagonists not only force a character to strip but then also use that character's naked image without her consent in a way that enables a pack of men to leer at her . . . however, disregarding those very gross moments, the story itself and the characterization of the protagonists and supporting characters is excellent. It is unique among the Kigo fanfiction I've read in terms of how Kim and Shego get together as well as the epic and dramatic plot! Very well done and well-written, too.
Alyssa Davalos chapter 61 . 4/24/2021
I came across this story and i kno its been a hell of a while since its been updated but i do hope you finish this spectacular one.
Fenix of the light chapter 61 . 2/22/2021
It has been many many years since I had first read this story.
The older and wiser me finding just as much joy, humor, action, sweetness, and love in this story as the first time.
While I am saddened that this story seems to be forever stuck as Unfinished, I am still glad to know that it's around. I may never read the ending, but the journey is greatly enjoyable.
Thank you!
GODDESS ISHTAR chapter 2 . 8/1/2020
i see why this story is an award winner...0-o
The-Despondent-Insomniac chapter 61 . 5/14/2020
Just reread for the third time and still hoping desperately for this to be completed one day.
hashtag-dramatic-queer chapter 61 . 3/10/2020
i miss this story so much! and you had once mentioned you planned 66 chapters. we're only 5 chapters away!

if you ever look at your account again, i hope you rwad this and know that wven years later you still have fams who enjoy your work!

and if you cant finish this story hopefully you'd be amenable to posting a quick bullate chappy with the main points of the last few pages!

also YOU AND THIS STORY STILL ROCK!
FelixtheSax chapter 12 . 11/21/2019
Holy shit. There’s only two other stories I’ve read that have put me through this kind of wringer. I don’t even know exactly what it was about this chapter... and this is not even a fifth of the way in. Fuck.

For what it’s worth, the other two are two of my favorite stories in my fandom of all time, even if I’ll never read one of them again because of how much it hurt. But damn, this is incredible.
FelixtheSax chapter 8 . 11/21/2019
Fuck.

Your writing is something special.
FelixtheSax chapter 3 . 11/21/2019
I don’t know how far I’ll read this story, just cause I flip back and forth so much I forget where I am and what I’m reading, but damn if this isn’t one of the best setups I’ve ever read.
KieranMR chapter 61 . 6/26/2019
Still love this story. Spectacular. Not even sure how many times I've read it over the years.

That said, you are an evil, evil person. Most unfinished stories end after the setup, when the person presumably has no interest or ability to continue the story from the seed idea they've had. Who writes all the way to the endgame, sets the stage for their epic climax, then vanishes? Evil people, that's who.
Chaotic Harlequin chapter 16 . 6/18/2019
Wicked terrible names for the Go team. They couldn't come up with actual names? Or do people just love those acronyms?

Chaotic Harlequin chapter 15 . 6/18/2019
one way to react .

Chaotic Harlequin chapter 14 . 6/18/2019
you done goofed Will. First review in a while and yes I feel terrible about it. In my defense I was burning through chapters so there's that. Did not expect that path from SSJ though I like it. I also like this more assertive Kim that is able to keep up with Shego on multiple levels. Makes for one hell of a relationship.