Reviews for At the Centerfold of the Storm
Amateraszu chapter 61 . 12/28/2015
awesome story
hope to see lots more and continued soon?
keep up the good work
ShadeFallen chapter 61 . 11/1/2015
I understand that you may be busy with real life stuff. I don't blame you, if that is the case. I just hope you haven't forgotten about this awesome piece and still intend to give it the grand send off of an ending as you clearly planned.
scifijoe chapter 8 . 10/27/2015
This was a powerful chapter. What is interesting is this story started light but since gone darker but yet black.
I am still reading and will continue to do so.
Guest chapter 38 . 10/15/2015
This is brilliant.
Wow...
CorruptMinds chapter 17 . 9/7/2015
I love how there's often small parts in the legalization whatever-you-call-it thingy that involve Anna, Cyn, and Jose. Pretty funny, though I wish I knew what a fluffer was.
InariNineTails chapter 60 . 9/4/2015
oops miss typed lol
.they both are masters of many martial arts...in their official bios they have an equal number of styles mastered lol goes after the they are both going full tilt

and thats why I cant write . lol and I love the styles you added to kims roster they fit her perfectly and the glow fu thing was awesome
InariNineTails chapter 61 . 9/4/2015
ok I hope this fic is still going, it is hands down the best kigo fic on ffnet, and one of the only fics to actually the real dynamic and equality of the two, most fics on here are written by people who idolize shego and make up all kinds of lame excuses as to why kim can beat/rival her, and cant got over the fact that they are equals a virtual yin to the others yang, from the favorite shego is always holding back and barely fighting...they both are masters of many martial arts...in their official bios they have an equal number of styles mastered lol ...-snorts- really? have they watched the show and thats so not shegos style and neither one of the two are trying to kill each other but they are both still going full tilt...or the oh with shegos powers she could kill kim any time she felt like it..sorry no shegos powers are just a tool and while dangerous so are any number of the gadgets kim uses her grapnel alone could kill shego if used that way the amount of force it would need to do what it does in nasty ect, and kim has fought and beaten others with worse powers who were trying to kill her heh...as kim and the character she was heavily influenced by (batman) powers dont mean shyt lol ...or the other side they just give shego a massive power up that makes kim weaker then makes her shegos side kick ughhh, you did neither you took them as they are and went even further with it explaining why kim was as good as she is in the show in a way that made sense as well as shegos abilities and no one has captured them and their dynamic as well as you did in this fic, and they way you have them both maturing through the story was incredibly well done, and the tom clancy style stuff going on brilliant! Ive read this thing 5 times since I found it and it never gets old I just hope you finish it! it would be a crime against kigo for this to die -sage nods-
CelendilAU chapter 59 . 7/3/2015
600 reviews! 600!

And almost two years since your last update... I hope that you're coming back soon because this story never gets less awesome to reread, but it'd get more awesome with a conclusion instead of a cliffhanger!
Concolor44 chapter 23 . 6/3/2015
Oh, Shego is having Too Much Fun!

That brief interaction between Anna and Will has me wondering about possible future hookups.

And lastly ... vulcanologists, as a species, are INSANE.
Concolor44 chapter 22 . 6/2/2015
She probably knows quite a lot about volcanoes.
She's also probably going to know a lot MORE about them than she'll be comfortable with, and soon.
Concolor44 chapter 20 . 6/2/2015
"The Ron-man" is going to get to get the charred remnants of his head handed to him if he doesn't put a sock in it NOW.
Concolor44 chapter 19 . 6/2/2015
Yes, well. "Everlasting happiness with Shego" versus "dead in a coffin while all her loved ones practically disintegrate from grief" does NOT so much present itself as a CHOICE. Duh.
Concolor44 chapter 16 . 5/31/2015
Oof.

Hadn't heard that Origin Story for Shego before. That was a real, old-fashioned kick in the gut like Grammaw used to make. Oof.

But at least the Possibles completely came around. Score one there.
Concolor44 chapter 15 . 5/31/2015
Don't give your Dad a cardiac, Kim. Geez.
Concolor44 chapter 14 . 5/31/2015
So Betty's a pre-cog. Interesting.

I really liked (REALLY) that mental summation Betty did of those two remarkable women. Very accurate. And disturbing, I am sure, to her.