Reviews for At the Centerfold of the Storm
GabrielBlade chapter 59 . 7/3
600 reviews! 600!

And almost two years since your last update... I hope that you're coming back soon because this story never gets less awesome to reread, but it'd get more awesome with a conclusion instead of a cliffhanger!
Concolor44 chapter 23 . 6/3
Oh, Shego is having Too Much Fun!

That brief interaction between Anna and Will has me wondering about possible future hookups.

And lastly ... vulcanologists, as a species, are INSANE.
Concolor44 chapter 22 . 6/2
She probably knows quite a lot about volcanoes.
She's also probably going to know a lot MORE about them than she'll be comfortable with, and soon.
Concolor44 chapter 20 . 6/2
"The Ron-man" is going to get to get the charred remnants of his head handed to him if he doesn't put a sock in it NOW.
Concolor44 chapter 19 . 6/2
Yes, well. "Everlasting happiness with Shego" versus "dead in a coffin while all her loved ones practically disintegrate from grief" does NOT so much present itself as a CHOICE. Duh.
Concolor44 chapter 16 . 5/31
Oof.

Hadn't heard that Origin Story for Shego before. That was a real, old-fashioned kick in the gut like Grammaw used to make. Oof.

But at least the Possibles completely came around. Score one there.
Concolor44 chapter 15 . 5/31
Don't give your Dad a cardiac, Kim. Geez.
Concolor44 chapter 14 . 5/31
So Betty's a pre-cog. Interesting.

I really liked (REALLY) that mental summation Betty did of those two remarkable women. Very accurate. And disturbing, I am sure, to her.
Concolor44 chapter 12 . 5/30
Huh. Junior has the opportunity, so he's building himself a Kim.

That's ... well, pretty damn creepy. But then he's a creep.
Concolor44 chapter 11 . 5/29
... And did Anna get a photo of THAT, too? Please?
Concolor44 chapter 8 . 5/28
Damn. You do back-story MARVELOUSLY well.
Concolor44 chapter 7 . 5/28
... ewww. Some totally sick minds out there.
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 5/28
... uhboy.

That little bit of misdirection is, I very much fear, going to come back to haunt EVERYONE.
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 5/28
Geez. The Bonnie Death Spiral of Bad Choices. I can almost feel sorry for her.

Heh. Looks like Cyn and Anna can see what Shego and Kim don't. They'll figure it out.
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 5/28
Got THAT right. If she can capture the actual, feral, competitive spirit of the battles Kim and Shego have ... there will be AT LEAST one of those calendars in every household on the planet.