Reviews for At the Centerfold of the Storm
...
I hope one day you will return.
Until that time your relatives have my condolences for your untimely demise.
I thought those two were screwing around in their warm cockpit, apparently not.
Also stabbing bullet proof clothes should be about the same as stabbing it with a blunt stick.
It might have winded possible, but wouldn't have resulted in a dead Kim.
Nope Adrena didn't really stand a chance.
That coffin joke isn't a joke.
Still it got me to laugh, mostly at the idea of how can someone find this funny.
...
Then the stark and horrifying reality kicks in.
And worst of all..
It sounds entirely too plausible.

Thank you for writing this.
Even though it's actually quite horrific.
Tenchi Knight chapter 61 . 2/19
What? There's no more? What in the world? Seriously? Seriously? There's no more?

Drama aside, I'm totally enjoying the story, and I look forward to conclusion. If and when you do complete it, I am sure that it will do justice to the story you've already created. Thank you for posting.
I do believe you topped the 500k views.
At least.
Now I hope that with a new chapter (hint hint wink wink) you'll top the 1m mark.
Anyway I guess I'm going to reread this.
Thanks for writing this in advance.
Tenchi Knight chapter 38 . 2/17
Okay, so I know I said you were a bastard in my last review, and quite frankly, you still can be. I wanted to say though, when I heard Kim's message, it was great. It really was. The way you framed it, the way it played out, really struck a chord. I don't know if you're a member of the LGBT community, however that was a brilliantly written piece of propaganda. Now I don't want to use the word propaganda and a negative sense, please don't take it like that, I'm using it only to Define exactly what it is, which is a piece of art which tries to get a message across. And it's a great message. I honestly hope that there are other members of the LGBT community out there who are struggling with their own sexuality who come across this story, and reach that point where they read the message, and it strikes a chord with them. You've done the community a great service with this. Thank you. That said, this story is a bloody roller coaster, filled with laughs, gasps, and more than a few exclamations of Oh God. :-) this story is definitely going on my favorites list. Thank you for writing, and I know I'll be reviewing in a future. :-)
Chaotic Harlequin chapter 4 . 1/28
well that was unexpected. That's why you always watch your step.

-C.H.
0mniessence chapter 11 . 1/27
YASSSSSSS KIIIIIMMMM KISS YOUR GIRRRRLLL
0mniessence chapter 10 . 1/27
omgg they acknowledge their growing attractionnnn

they're so lovely
0mniessence chapter 9 . 1/27
lol monique catching them the morning after
0mniessence chapter 8 . 1/27
cryingggggg

poor shego

your backstory of her getting raped being the reason she quit team go is so believable!

kim comfort your bae!
0mniessence chapter 7 . 1/27
poor kim :(

i'm glad shego is adamant about protecting her!
0mniessence chapter 6 . 1/27
aww shego shopping for kim, domestic bliss
0mniessence chapter 5 . 1/27