Reviews for At the Centerfold of the Storm
sapphireshroud chapter 61 . 3/7
This is a logistical marvel! Love it!
rekab chapter 61 . 2/26
Really LOVE this story and I hope you get back and finish it soon! Only a few more chapters left!
Sun2 chapter 61 . 1/19
Damn, I wanna hope for an update so bad, but considering the last one was more than four years ago... Well, dang.
TheEverlastingHater chapter 58 . 12/20/2017
it's the perfect storm. literally everything shapes up in the most over-the-top way possible!
TheEverlastingHater chapter 47 . 12/20/2017
jesus fucking christ just when i think the heroes have caught a break it was all a setup for something even more dastardly
TheEverlastingHater chapter 43 . 12/20/2017
On the edge of my seat now. GO RALPH
TheEverlastingHater chapter 16 . 12/19/2017
this chapter tastes like diabetes.

its great.
TheEverlastingHater chapter 14 . 12/19/2017
WELP THAT HAPPENED
TheEverlastingHater chapter 13 . 12/19/2017
i feel profoundly unclean after reading this.
TheEverlastingHater chapter 7 . 12/19/2017
well if that ain't the most fucked up shit
AminaZaria chapter 61 . 11/24/2017
I love the idea of Kim and She go together. I have loved Kim Possible and to a slightly lesser extent She go since the series first came out when I was younger. I know I am late to your story but is there any chance that you're gonna finish this. It's a great story...action packed and filled with other stuff.
Glumski chapter 61 . 8/8/2017
MOTHERFU-
Ahh. What I mean to say is that I find this abrupt ending quite vexing. Honestly, I don't have a clue what I've just read but it might just be one of the most glorious pieces of fiction I've ever seen so far. The plot, characters and style of writing are all top-notch obviously and I very much appreciate that instead of the KiGo pairing being the final goal of the story it's instead something that happens more or less at the beginning. I also don't remember a story this huge being set in a timespan this narrow - it's somewhat mind-boggling that so much can happen in so few days and still be completely believable! And then there's the fact that most of it is actually utterly fascinating slice-of-life stuff while the action pretty much boils down to only two scenarios (of which one is what I suspect is planned to be the supersized grand finale).
But honestly, this story is amazing and I hate to see it abandoned. Especially since I'm rather sure there'd only be a few chapters to go.
SwordMasterZ chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
interesting
Guest chapter 61 . 2/22/2017
...
I hope one day you will return.
Until that time your relatives have my condolences for your untimely demise.
Guest chapter 60 . 2/22/2017
I thought those two were screwing around in their warm cockpit, apparently not.