Reviews for Sleeper
Barranca chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I loved how much feeling you had put into this story. We are left to wonder if your Sam really has come back wrong or if it is just the trauma speaking.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
This lovely one off left me misty eyed and longing for this to have happened with the opening of S6 - in that we could see Sam's return, judge things through his eyes and the reasons why he kept Dean in the dark for so long. Just wish the writers on the show could manage to reflect as much empathy for the youngest Winchester that you manage so beautifully to do so here.
SassyLilPanda chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Beautifully written story! I love it and I sure do wish things would go similar to this in the Season 6 premiere! LOL Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this. I loved seeing what Sam was actually feeling, what Sam was actually going through and dealing with. It's not that I don't enjoy reading things from Dean's PoV, but Sam is my favorite...; Again, great job!
The Well Loved Stray chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Wow. Epic writing. I loved it. :] WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW! Ten stars of ten! -grins-

Kallin
Katie chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Good read! Just be careful on your spelling/grammar, like you typed "too" when it should've been "to" in several places.
Tuppence chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Wonderful, wonderful idea. Although I seriously hope Sam isn't an angel, by some odd and strange coin-ci-dink.

Wonderfully written. I can imagine a lot of it playing out the way you said it would!

Tuppence
cold kagome chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
AWWWWE... LOVE IT... SOO DEAN WENT TO SAMMY?