Reviews for Your Boldness Stands Alone Among The Wreck
marriah.ferguson.1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I love this. I hope that it doesn't/didn't take Sherlock too long to destroy the group thing. Sorry this review sucks, just sleepy, but can't go to bed, but this is still awesome.
lionfish13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Sad! Is there a sequel to this, do we get to see John returned to Sherlock?
FunkyColdMedina chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
It would clearly be lecroft
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Well, this is just mean... My heart is breaking for John... Must read more now.
mercuryandglass chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Squeak. Angsty. Poor Sherlock.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
D:

oh god, i can't even!
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
JDLASKSJAK. No. No I am not all teary eyed from another one of your fics. Your brilliant author self should be ashamed! Making hapless unsuspecting readers cry with your brilliant and twisted plotlines that we can never predict, with the emotional depth you weave into every word! Ugh. Shaaaaammmeeeeee! Now please excuse me while I look for hope in the form of another sequel. Thanks for writing by the way.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
:b Oh noes!
luxy27 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I'm starting to feel a little like a stalker P reviewing all your stories as fast as possible. But nice, very nice. I don't like the idea of John being sent away, but as is always the case in any Reichenbach story. Very nicely done too )
Jean chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
This is a really great story, the timing an pace are excellent. I've thought too that if the new "Sherlock" does a Great Hiatus it makes much more sense for Mycroft to hide John than Sherlock; leaving John on his own with Moriarty and other evils of our world is just asking for trouble. I'd love to read more of this!
scholargrrl chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
WHAT HAPPENS TO SHERLOCK AND JOHN! YOU HAVE TO WRITE A FIFTH INSTALLMENT! OMW! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE (I'M NOT ABOVE BEGGING - YOU OR YOUR MUSE)!
WTInsomniac chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I think Lecroft is better than Mystrade, personally.

Back to this story, I love how you wrote John's voice in this. It's panicked without sounding like a damsel in distress. Great Job.
Maira the Panda chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Can I kill Adelaide and Mycroft, please?
Damej chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
A: I like Lecroft (don't know why)

B: Mycroft doesn't DESERVE sex

C: Write them coming back together RIGHT NOW DAMN IT!

D: Surely Sherlock Holmes will work out he's alive?

E: Their mother CANNOT allow this to go unanswered when she finds out?

she may avoid coming in between their fights but I doubt any of them have crossed this type of line before (or Sherlock would have seen it coming).

PLEASE don't leave me hanging, I just watched the 3rd Ep tonight (Don't tell me) and won't find out what happened at the pool until next year here in Australia.
MuseDePandora chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Gah, I must know how this ends up for them. Good obviously if it leaves me wanting to read more. I will check out your Mystrade fic. -Muse