Reviews for One Mistake One Time
Marie chapter 1 . 3/7
Yeah sorry, but I disliked this story a lot. I skimmed through after Misaki got hit. Sorry but I can't see Misaki having such a an over dramatic reaction to being slapped. Angry, hurt, upset yes, but to become the spineless mess that he did, no. Maybe if he had a past of abuse. Sorry, but this goes on my dislike list.
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 2/20
Wheew. Is it me or is it hot in here?
SmileWave chapter 1 . 1/24
I really really love this. I love the way you wrote Misaki's feelings and the way he was scared of Usagi made total sense!
I really wanted to cry when I was reading this! GOOD JOB!
tweekerlove chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
awh daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, dat shite was hot.
Ros-Poz2 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I'm reading this at half twelve in the morning and I had to put my Kindle Fire down to cry. It was so sad! *tear rolls down cheek as I remember what happened in story and then crumpled to the ground and sobs like Misaki* WAAAAH!
heartless241 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
xD I read this on da and was like OMG xD
yaoifangirl15 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
you know what i've read this one over a hundred times i think and it still keeps me on the edge!

hiehie loved what you've done with misaki's fear here!

i felt like i could feel misaki's feelings while i was reading this XD loved it loved it! XD
meowwnekos chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
it was really heart-breaking when Misaki thought Usagi is going to hit him... T_T
great... another fanfic that made me want to cry T_T T_T T_T...
these kind of really touching stories always affect me so... and this is so short, normally only the really long ones do so...
Brooklyboxx chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I love all of your stories your such a good writer you should come read some of mine sometime
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
That was so sad ;A;
but the lemon made it worth it ;3
Lv90047 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Very nice! I enjoyed this too much! Although I REALLY wished you would of extended the lemon! xD Still, very good story!
HikariHana97 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
LOVE
Weissfreya chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
and i got a nosebleed... thank you for this.
AnimeOtaku4444 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I LOVE this fanfiction! At first I was like OMG WTF Usagi hit Misaki! Oh noes! T.T But they really worked everything out in the end. And now that Usagi knows about what alcohol does to Misaki, that poor boy's never going to be sober again! XD
ijnfwd chapter 1 . 5/29/2012