Reviews for One Mistake One Time
This made me cry 3 tears of pure "MISAKI, NUUUUUUU!"
Loved the "smexy" ending. Probably should have been rated M though.
Poisonsnake23 chapter 1 . 7/7
love the story, amazing and just letting you know, third season, first episode out today
Holly Evans chapter 1 . 7/5
Great job! Loved it. :)
I actually don't know why I used to like this anime. I'm trying to get back into it but damn the relationship is so abusive and dysfunctional. I'm really sorry but I just can't like your fic. It sort of scared me. :S
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Biggest mistakes of their lives.
ili777 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Wow, that was an amazing one shot. I love all of it, even though it was heart-breaking till the two were together again, but it was so well written, so realistic, so amazing, I still love it.
Thank you for writing this, it was excellent :)
(P.S. you should change the rating to M, since there is mature themes in it (aka the lemon scene), I would hate it if it was reported)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
من از کشور ایران هستم اما yaoi رو خیلی دوس دارمim from iran but i like yaoi and i liki junjou romantica thank you very much.
Marie chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Yeah sorry, but I disliked this story a lot. I skimmed through after Misaki got hit. Sorry but I can't see Misaki having such a an over dramatic reaction to being slapped. Angry, hurt, upset yes, but to become the spineless mess that he did, no. Maybe if he had a past of abuse. Sorry, but this goes on my dislike list.
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Wheew. Is it me or is it hot in here?
SmileWave chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I really really love this. I love the way you wrote Misaki's feelings and the way he was scared of Usagi made total sense!
I really wanted to cry when I was reading this! GOOD JOB!
tweekerlove chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
awh daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, dat shite was hot.
Ros-Poz2 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I'm reading this at half twelve in the morning and I had to put my Kindle Fire down to cry. It was so sad! *tear rolls down cheek as I remember what happened in story and then crumpled to the ground and sobs like Misaki* WAAAAH!
heartless241 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
xD I read this on da and was like OMG xD
yaoifangirl15 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
you know what i've read this one over a hundred times i think and it still keeps me on the edge!

hiehie loved what you've done with misaki's fear here!

i felt like i could feel misaki's feelings while i was reading this XD loved it loved it! XD
Puppiesssss chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
it was really heart-breaking when Misaki thought Usagi is going to hit him... T_T
great... another fanfic that made me want to cry T_T T_T T_T...
these kind of really touching stories always affect me so... and this is so short, normally only the really long ones do so...
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »