Reviews for Caught in a Bond
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
Yay, reasonable Sookie! How I wish she really were...
MatingInspires chapter 12 . 7/29/2012
Would live more of this!
grumpbear chapter 12 . 7/12/2012
i would like to think in the end that she let him do it...great story
LostInSpace33 chapter 12 . 3/6/2012
I just found this story and wanted to let you know how much I loved it! I like to think that she eventually let him turn her 'cause I'm a sucker for happily ever afters. :)
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Good chapter
Duckbutt chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Oh good -I was worried that they had given Sookie human blood. While during the Maenad attack in the books she could have human blood but not in TB -she didn't have a blood type.

Now...on to the rest of the story -well written, by the way!

I know that a lot of fanfic writers are really discouraged with AB, TB and his Bill love affair, but I hope you find other stories your Muse has stored up if she has a "liking for the Viking"...

desireecarbenell chapter 12 . 10/20/2011
I thought that this was a fine story.
desireecarbenell chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
Sookie is smarter than people give her credit for. Using contact with Hadley was a great move on her part.
desireecarbenell chapter 10 . 10/20/2011
The Queen is a loon...But she has Hadley as a tastey treat...So she does not really have to tast Sookie. The rest can be a buisness arangment.
desireecarbenell chapter 8 . 10/20/2011
That was a very erotic chapter...the sex not too over done...romantic...passionate.
desireecarbenell chapter 7 . 10/20/2011
I like that she had a choice and made it.
desireecarbenell chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
I like the Sookie and Pam bonding time.
desireecarbenell chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
I think the reason she did not turn is because she had the blood form more than one vampire. The blood could not tell who would be master.
desireecarbenell chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
Heonly said he would try to be sexually faithfull... that is one hell of a loop hole.
desireecarbenell chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
Heck I will be a barnacle in black lace.