Reviews for Anymore
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Oh, nicely done!
Larry Hotter chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
So short, yet so deep!

LOL! This story seems like a chapter out of many.

You should actually continue it, and telling how this led to them being together.

Just a thought.
thlove chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Sad, but true. I loved it, though! Thank you for writing it!
dreamersrequiem chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Such a lovely piece. Poor Ron; break-ups are never easy. I like how he kind of put on a brave face for the Wedding, and I like Hermione's views on what everyone was saying about Harry and Ginny. You have a great talent for writing characters, by the way, making them sort of your own but keeping them fairly canon. Loved it.
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Touching and sweet and hopeful; brought a smile to my face this morning.

Knowing the original prompt makes this so much more of the above. Absolutely lovely.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Excellent story. I really liked it a lot. It was kind of sad, but it held the promise of hope.
Blondebunny55 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Wow. This was superb and so well written. Great job!
ToManyLetters chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Absolutely beautiful story. Very well done - and with such speed, too. It was very eloquent in few words. The entire conversation about Harry and Ginny was superb - something I can't say that I've honestly seen in Fanfiction before. It explains the relationship between them very well.

The lead with Hermione and Ron at the end was great, too.

Also, a quote from your story "Everyone we meet changes us. Everyone we talk to, every book we read, every one we fall in love with. It makes us who we are" is being added to my profile under the "Favourite Quotes" section.

Excellent story. Thank you.

TML