Reviews for It Was You
Swurve chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This should've been on the show but Nooo they made bonnie out to be a bitch n Das y she gets so much Damn hate but I love her character always
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I can't believe they NEVER addressed this on the show! Ugh The lengths that they'll go to avoid character development of any kind is astounding.
lynsay chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Awe I liked this even though it was a bit sad because I know that Caroline & Matt can't be together now and even though Katherine is directly responsible for Bonnie & Damon are as well because he gave her his blood and Bonnie told him to do it too... The whole mess just sucks for Matt because it seems like he just keeps losing the people that he loves because of the vampires and he doesn't even know about them either, that is not fair... Sorry if I tend to go on & on but I'm a bit obsessed with the vampire diaries...
SoUtHeRnBeLLe706 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
wow, i really liked that conversation...and i am not a bonnie fan whatsoever! in fact i cant stand her, but in this story, it made me warm up to her, just a tiny bit. they really do need to have a convo pretty soon in the show.
Rosel chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Awwwwe. Sweet. I love Bonnie and Caroline's friendship. I hope they have some type of scene like this! So great! I hope that Bonnie is able to figure out how to make a daywalking ring. She is getting pretty talented. I love how you showed how much they love each other. Great story!
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
That was great. That's what should happen in the series.
EvilChick13 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I love this story! Mainly because I think it's the only CarolineBonnie friendfic.
zozo42 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
aww this was sweet and sad

i cant wait to see how this whole Caroline's a vampire thing plays out...i was so annoyed she got turned.

anyway great fic
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I forgot that Bonnie was the one that told Katherine (unintentionally but still, she told)!

Finally, someone who agrees with me ;D. I totally blame Bonnie for Caroline's change. Bonnie is the one that 'guilt' Damon into feeding Caroline his blood after Elena told him not to by using his feelings for Elena against him. And she then inadvertently tells the enemy who could potentially become a vampire.

Nicely done with the writing!