Reviews for Karakura Adventures
lukemeister227 chapter 31 . 6/22
I love this story, it's been amazing so far. I like how Ichigo stays true to his canon personality without it seeming forced.
Is this story abandoned?
shinydragonmist chapter 32 . 3/8
Please update I really love this fanfic
I noticed everyone is just commenting and sugesting what to write... maybe take some of the ideas and update soon?
Guest chapter 24 . 11/19/2014
My theory for why Kokoa never drinks blood is that the more power a vampire uses the more blood they need. And UraMoka's massive youki seems to leak out like a sieve, so she would need more blood to sustain her power. Also, Tsukune is vampire crack. As is, in this, Ichigo.
Blackstriker94 chapter 32 . 7/25/2014
So moka a is under hypnosis with her mind trapped in an illusion world plus was the moka In this last chapter outer inner or with the two becoming more alike and the seal cracking have the 2 personalities merged? Plus I would also like to see a bleach girl with ichigo
ScholarX chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
Ichigo's Scowl's origin story. Where would we be if Ichigo didn't have his trademark scowl?
ScholarX chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
The Omake was funny. Ichigo a father...God help us.
ScholarX chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
Kurumu's wraith...R.I.P Kon.
ScholarX chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
And Kon was never seen again...
ScholarX chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
And with the arrival of Yukari, the fourth wheel is added. Ichigo's life is so screwed it down right magical.
ScholarX chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
So I decided to reread this chapter and I enjoy it even more the second time. Where do you come up with some of this stuff?! The comedy is fanfiction gold! You sir are a genius writer.

My favorite part has to be when he pulls out the card games. I was laughing my head off.
god's executioner REBORN chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
Cpl.Leon chapter 32 . 6/5/2014
I miss the mild ranch sauce on chpt 1 of your last fic now.
kevinplr2h chapter 32 . 6/4/2014
Epic chapter keep it up!