Reviews for Karakura Adventures
Try To Hard Ninja chapter 4 . 6/5
Ughhhhhh
Moka hop off of Ichigo bro. Like he's already in love with someone else. How come you can't be like Ruby and just want him to be happy? Why does he need to be with you?
Stubborn little ho.
Bunny153539 chapter 32 . 2/21
Is the ball still rolling? Sorry, I have to ask because I was looking though my old favorites and found this one, and I really miss it :(
slydino chapter 32 . 11/8/2015
Wonderful story. Romance was done well except for how un-godly slow your development is with the other characters. I mean not to sound like a flamer, but you should probably pick up the pace a bit here. Ruby is getting a gram of screen-time and Orihime is practically non-existent. Moka is finally making a tiny bit of progress, but it took about 400k words to get there. Anyway great job and keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
BrokenLifeCycle chapter 21 . 9/15/2015
I almost expected a Monty Python Black Knight reference after Moka did that...

"She took a lot of blood from you"
"I've had worse."
"You lie!"
"No I'm not."
Points to the paleness in his face and gash in the neck "Then what's that?"
"Tis a flesh wound."
lukemeister227 chapter 31 . 6/22/2015
I love this story, it's been amazing so far. I like how Ichigo stays true to his canon personality without it seeming forced.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/22/2015
Is this story abandoned?
shinydragonmist chapter 32 . 3/8/2015
Please update I really love this fanfic
Guest chapter 32 . 2/11/2015
I noticed everyone is just commenting and sugesting what to write... maybe take some of the ideas and update soon?
Guest chapter 24 . 11/19/2014
My theory for why Kokoa never drinks blood is that the more power a vampire uses the more blood they need. And UraMoka's massive youki seems to leak out like a sieve, so she would need more blood to sustain her power. Also, Tsukune is vampire crack. As is, in this, Ichigo.
Blackstriker94 chapter 32 . 7/25/2014
So moka a is under hypnosis with her mind trapped in an illusion world plus was the moka In this last chapter outer inner or with the two becoming more alike and the seal cracking have the 2 personalities merged? Plus I would also like to see a bleach girl with ichigo
ScholarX chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
Ichigo's Scowl's origin story. Where would we be if Ichigo didn't have his trademark scowl?
ScholarX chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
The Omake was funny. Ichigo a father...God help us.
ScholarX chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
Kurumu's wraith...R.I.P Kon.
ScholarX chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
And Kon was never seen again...
ScholarX chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
And with the arrival of Yukari, the fourth wheel is added. Ichigo's life is so screwed it down right magical.