Reviews for Karakura Adventures
Fanficlover2017 chapter 32 . 5/15
I agree with ceps moka has always been loyal, genuine, and honest to a fault where as kurumu has always been manipulating and conniving to get what she what she wanted I don't like her for ichigo. I believe that the better choices for ichigo would've been moka and ruby. This whole thing and it's prequel should be re-written.
ceps chapter 13 . 1/5
You either need to cut moka out of the relationship or start including her as an actual part of it more cause honestly i dont really like kurumu its your story though but as it is you arent doing enough to build the moka part so when you do it seems rushed
Crimson green flame chapter 32 . 12/21/2016
Love this story hope it will continue
PLEASE READ ME chapter 23 . 10/20/2016
saw: past, tense. see: before the start, tense. seeing: in the middle of, tense.
Try To Hard Ninja chapter 4 . 6/5/2016
Ughhhhhh
Moka hop off of Ichigo bro. Like he's already in love with someone else. How come you can't be like Ruby and just want him to be happy? Why does he need to be with you?
Stubborn little ho.
Bunny153539 chapter 32 . 2/21/2016
Is the ball still rolling? Sorry, I have to ask because I was looking though my old favorites and found this one, and I really miss it :(
slydino chapter 32 . 11/8/2015
Wonderful story. Romance was done well except for how un-godly slow your development is with the other characters. I mean not to sound like a flamer, but you should probably pick up the pace a bit here. Ruby is getting a gram of screen-time and Orihime is practically non-existent. Moka is finally making a tiny bit of progress, but it took about 400k words to get there. Anyway great job and keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
BrokenLifeCycle chapter 21 . 9/15/2015
I almost expected a Monty Python Black Knight reference after Moka did that...

"She took a lot of blood from you"
"I've had worse."
"You lie!"
"No I'm not."
Points to the paleness in his face and gash in the neck "Then what's that?"
"Tis a flesh wound."
lukemeister227 chapter 31 . 6/22/2015
I love this story, it's been amazing so far. I like how Ichigo stays true to his canon personality without it seeming forced.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/22/2015
Is this story abandoned?
shinydragonmist chapter 32 . 3/8/2015
Please update I really love this fanfic
Guest chapter 32 . 2/11/2015
I noticed everyone is just commenting and sugesting what to write... maybe take some of the ideas and update soon?
Guest chapter 24 . 11/19/2014
My theory for why Kokoa never drinks blood is that the more power a vampire uses the more blood they need. And UraMoka's massive youki seems to leak out like a sieve, so she would need more blood to sustain her power. Also, Tsukune is vampire crack. As is, in this, Ichigo.
Blackstriker94 chapter 32 . 7/25/2014
So moka a is under hypnosis with her mind trapped in an illusion world plus was the moka In this last chapter outer inner or with the two becoming more alike and the seal cracking have the 2 personalities merged? Plus I would also like to see a bleach girl with ichigo
ScholarX chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
Ichigo's Scowl's origin story. Where would we be if Ichigo didn't have his trademark scowl?