Reviews for Revealing Actions
Mitana chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
"Here she was trying to end this little play, and they just kept adding lines."

Oh, my, I loved this line! Sooo great! Thanks for all the Esplainie lovin'.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Poor Kevin Ryan. He knows nothing. He must be utterly confused.
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I found it VERY funny. I loved the bit about them not being stutters. It was a great add in. And the line about her wanting to end the play, great!
freckleKaren chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
oh my goodness xDD

this was hilarious!

I must say all your Lanie/Espo fics are awesome, I adore them) so pah-leeease write more stuff like that))) pretty please)))

btw, it's your duty to tell us everything about the month since that poker evening )))
VMsuperfan chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
great story.
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
right... this was amazingly awkward but a super great read!
amy chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I loved this-hooray for awkwardness and yes, I do believe she would have a hard time trying not to think about that 8.7 out of 10.
NOBLAHBLAHBLAH chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Wow, this story was amazing and hilarious. It was completely awesome! I loved the awkwardness. Please continue to write more Lanie and Esposito stories! I want to know what happens on Monday- will the awkwardness continue? I have to say that I can't wait for the show to reveal Lanie and Esposito's relationship. Hopefully it will go as well as the way you just wrote it!
knittingeek chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
"Stunned out of a poker face for once, Kate looked just as gobsmacked as she felt, which was about as much as her half-dressed detective there." I loooved this...really sets the tone for how they are both feeling! Fun story. I would love to see a scene with her trying to get the truth out of Castle and him being as clueless as Ryan!
ApollaCammi chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
It is *so* different to read it all together in one spot, instead of the little bits you sent as you finished them - good different, of course. :D I'm having a bit of trouble finding something to say that I haven't said already...

I suppose Lanie deserves some kudos for getting Espo over to her place :D - and Espo really should have known better than to try and pull the wool over Kate's eyes about it. I mean, they all know what it means when someone of the opposite gender is using someone else's shower. Oh, plus, based on your description, I *really* want Lanie's place. Sounds nice. I don't know if you realised this, but there is a sort of parallel to KYFotP here (which is fun) - Lanie made a crack about Ryan and Espo playing Odd Couple, and here Lanie and Kate do the same thing, and of course, both times result in Espo being surprised. Not sure he enjoyed this one as much as the first, though...

I do like that Espo tried to play possum, though. And to think, that if Lanie had come out a minute earlier, they might have been able to hide Espo in the bathroom. I mean, Kate would have known someone was there, but she wouldn't have known who - and it would have cut down on the workplace awkwardness bound to ensue in the next week or so. Can't blame Lanie for forgetting though, can you? I mean, *look* at the man. He's very distracting.

Poor Ryan, he always gets the short end of the stick. Just because he happens to know a lot of obscure facts, and to keep tabs on people at the precinct, people think he knows everything. And then blame him when they think they’ve found out something last. Wonder how *that* conversation’s going to go on Monday. *laughs*
Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
That was definitely a fun chapter. Esposito and Kate were priceless.