Reviews for Time Cast Forth My Mortal Creature
Snafu1000 chapter 25 . 12/12/2015
Good to see you're still writing, my friend, and as skilled at ever at eloquence with brevity.
Ygrain33 chapter 25 . 12/11/2015
Funny, I was thinking about you just the other day :-) Is this a comeback, or a Christmas one-shot? Either way, splendid as always. The outcome with Morrigan grudgingly approving is pure gold but I guess I like even better Alistair's observation towards Eamon: if poison doesn't kill you, this will. Sometimes, it seems that it is only Isolde who receives the weight of parental feelings, and Eamon remains forgotten.
Murphy AT chapter 24 . 7/11/2011
I found each character interesting and full of depth-I am thoroughly impressed by the way you imbue them each with their own voice. I adore it! Keep up the excellent work! I'd love for this to continue through the end of the game.

Maybe you could do a chapter from Reaver's (the mabari) POV? I think it'd be rather interesting.

Update soon! I can't wait.
1111010101010101010delete10100 chapter 24 . 5/28/2011
i love the way your writeing this! xD

looking forward to your next chapter!
Graffiti My Soul chapter 18 . 5/21/2011
...Morrigan...and HARRITH?

...Why in the world do I find this intriguing if not entirely plausible.
cirruscastle chapter 24 . 4/26/2011
I really like the short sharp images from different characters' points of view. There's something about this method of retelling the story that keeps it fresh. The perspective of your warden is welcome - she isn't completely moral in the ordinary sense of the word, but neither does she toss out morality wholesale. I like that balance.
chili chapter 24 . 4/6/2011
omg just discovered this, so much love it's incredible.

...could we mebbe have connor's pov? i love that poor bastard. also not necessarily for your next chapter but you should consider writing from dog's pov!
Ygrain33 chapter 24 . 4/5/2011
Ah, here it comes... Don't worry about the length, it tell all that needed to be told. As for the confrontation, I think it's time for the demon.
Shakespira chapter 24 . 4/5/2011
Short but very powerful. You captured it all so well in so few words...Connor's adult like behavior, Isolde's broken spine, Teagan's need to entertain but his internal screaming.

Excellent,, powerful.
Aziethe chapter 24 . 4/5/2011
Ooh, I like seeing Connor in this light. He never seems all that scary in game, but it works much better this way seeing him through someone who's known him all his life.

It seems a bit unfair to give Teagan another section so soon (not entirely sure how coherent or anything his thoughts would be, unless we're cutting past the combat section and leaving him free of the demon's presence). I really really like your Jowan, but it kind of depends on how the decision will fall in the next section as to whether Isolde would be more appropriate.
Witchy Bee chapter 23 . 3/28/2011
Oh, it will do. Have no fear of that. This was amazing, as always. Truly beautiful. Well-written is not even strong enough to describe it.
Aziethe chapter 23 . 3/28/2011
Reaver is such a /darling/, omg. So cute. I liked getting to see a bit of demon-Connor's excesses; we always hear about them in game but never experience their horror.

What's a tiring-maid? I tried googling it but it didn't cough a definition for me.
Shakespira chapter 23 . 3/28/2011
This "The corpse-stench coats Kallian's throat, clings in the back of her nostrils. Just one more misery, to accompany grinding weariness and the throbbing ache in her shoulder that drags her shieldarm down" very aptly and beautifully captures Recliffe during the siege. The imagery is crisp and sharp.

Valena's terror and her time waiting for someone to save her is poignant and captured vividly in so few words. A great update.
Ygrain33 chapter 23 . 3/26/2011
Its more than sufficient - a chilling glimpse into what was going on in the castle.
Shakespira chapter 22 . 3/22/2011
"Almost more than the demon, he is afraid that now he'll never get the chance to put anything right. Not even a little."

This truly captures Jowan, I think. He is easy to ridicule and overlook but he is just someone who wanted a chance at life and screwed it up so badly, all he wants is to atone, I think and you captured that very well.

His injuries were painful to read but certainly consistent with the times, weren't they?

Another really well done chapter. I love these character pieces.