Reviews for Emotion
EudoxiaPrade chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Well done. Except for a few typos, this story was really quite entertaining, eventhough it was sad. The edge chronicles used to be my favorite book series.
remembertheginger chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I like this! Maybe you could do a little something from another banderbear's POV (perhaps Molleen?), one who has met Twig, or another banderbear lover. I think this was really well written. Great job!
Hamfast Gamgee chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Firstly, I have never heard of edge chronicles, but I always like going into fandoms I don't know of!

Interesting style of this talelet, I don't know who the Bandbear's are, but they seem to be some kind of collective mind from this one story. I'm not sure why your character sometimes says 'I,' and sometimes 'We,' I presume that is explained in the chronicles. The content itself is fairly moving considering this to be a dying person. The last thoughts of a creature dying is a moving one. Your paragraphs do seem a little short and many in this, but then I looked at another of your tales and the paragraphs were very long! You don't have to change paragraphs after every sentence or two. In fact, it's almost poetry like! I suppose you need to find a happy middle-ground.

I do like the way you don't really describe what caused the fatal injuries at the time, it is more said in the Bandbear's thoughts. I quite liked the attitude of the Bandbear to the Fourthlings. that is similair to my own attitude of life in a way! Is the tile of the tale ironic? Because it seems to me that despite dying that this Bandbear shows little emotion. Although some stubboness.

All in all however, this is promising, do you plan to write in other fandoms as well?