Reviews for Barefoot
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This was so goo. Sad, but sweet.
evanescoavis chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
this is just so beautifully written

I love it, even though I don't ship them. I can totally understand how so many people do ship them though, and this story is just. wow. 3
Illusion of the Mirror chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Bittersweet...yet somehow it fits. Thank you for the read.
WellDoneNeville chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Wow, this was a really nice piece! I simply adore the coupling of Luna and Neville, and I love how you fit it in with the amount that J.K. has told us. Very good job!
LittleRed707 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This is so ridiculously beautiful.

Incredibly well written.
JessicaStone134 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I always wanted these two to end up together. Despite their differences, I feel that they just fit!

I think the way you've written both of them is perfect. Neville, alwats duty bound, staying with Hannah even though his heart belonged with Luna.

Simply stunning.

Jess
callmemoony7 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Love it.
Hailee chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
That was really quite amazing. I do ship Neville and Luna, though most people tell me that's just ridiculous, that Neville could never deal with Luna and her babbling about the Nargels, but I can't help it. And when I saw that you wrote this I could not help but see how you saw it. You have a real talent for writing. This was written so beautifully, I love it. I don't think any more detail is really needed. I think it's just right. :) Thanks for writing this better than anyone but J.K. could have. :)
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I love how you fit this in with canon. You took what Jo told us, applied it, and worked past it. I was annoyed at Neville for giving Hannah less than she deserved. Annoyed at Luna for leading Neville on, though she probably didn't know it. The ending seems too happy, but that's lessened by the realistic presence of divorce and time. I quite like this.

-Sarah
sunshinedasies chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
beautiful truly beautiful!
CrazyMuggleborn44 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This was really sweet and I enjoyed it alot!
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Aw, that was sweet. Love the wedding theme. I feel a bit sorry for Hannah, during that time periond where she had to play second.
WhichToBury chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
First of all, props on the summary. Some people are terrible at summaries, but yours was so incising! I just wanted you to know.

This story was put together so well... I love the way the thoughts string together. It leads from wedding to wedding, and I think that's perfect. It was well written, and it surprised me at the end a bit. You spent the perfect amount of time on each memory, and it was all worded well.

I don't like oneshots at all normally, but I really loved this. Thanks for sharing!
changingoceantides chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Great job on this story. I've always thought that Neville and Luna should have ended up together.
Sealed Envelope chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This is amazing; very beautiful. I love how everything connects together, and how the the beginning and the ending lines can refer to either of the two weddings. The grammar is very good, and the story flows flawlessly. It's wonderful! I love Neville and Luna stories, so this was great, thank you!