Reviews for Broken
ptl4ever419 chapter 22 . 4/26/2013
It's sweet. I like the ending :)
YellowLeatherLover chapter 22 . 2/10/2013
OMG I LIKE CRIED AT THE ENDING! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH
wolfsiren chapter 22 . 12/19/2012
KyokoHatake-Uchiha chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
Your story is confusing as fuck. You already explained the Emily, Sam and Leah triangle already. Smh
Guest chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
WTF? one minute shes mackin on Jake, the next she is "in love" with Embry?
VballBabe44 chapter 22 . 7/2/2012
I love your story soooo much, im really sad it had to come to an end. Maybe you could right a story in her kids POV of them growing up since in this story you didnt cover it. Well anyway i will truly miss reading your story. It was amazing.

Love Always
jemmamaree chapter 22 . 7/2/2012
I loved your story and it was a really amazing end! :)
VballBabe44 chapter 21 . 6/21/2012
i really like your story hope she us all good.
Malaya1 chapter 21 . 6/18/2012
I LOVE this story and I cant wait til you update soon... Also good luck on your AP test c:
Mojohd16 chapter 20 . 4/27/2012
Please update soon! I just read the entire story today...and absolutely am addicted. The only thing is that Paul imprints on Rachel Black in the books, not a basketball player from Forks. It's okay though, I kind of like the idea of him imprinting on a girl like that. Well, all in all, amazing story! I hope you continue writing it soon, and think it would be cool if you checked out my imprint stories. I have one about Quil/Claire and another about Seth and his imprint.

-Mojohd16
Cora Knight chapter 20 . 2/24/2012
You can't leave it on a cliff-hanger. Please write more. This is really good!
Stargazer1364 chapter 20 . 2/21/2012
Wow. This is so dramatic; man, you could be a great drama writer if you wanted to. Dang! I need a breather. I don't know what the heck was wrong with her, but wow. I'm excited to hear in the next chapter. Wow . . . just wow.
Stargazer1364 chapter 19 . 2/21/2012
Okay, I'm slightly behind, but DANG! WHAT THE FRUCK IS WRONG WITH HER THEN? She's not pregnant, so what is she? Is she dying? Cancer? Virus? Strep throat? Well, that one is stupid. But what is it? Wait, there's another chapter. Hold on, my questions! They will be answered!
Mrs.AlexMeraz chapter 20 . 2/21/2012
O.O im speachless... i started to cry... :( omg ur storys are amazing im gonna subscribe yhu
taylorlautnerfan1 chapter 20 . 2/21/2012
super awesome! cant wait for the next chapter! i dont read a ton on here but i constantly check for an updade! so update update! :)