Reviews for Therapy
Commander Link chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
I'm pretty sure that Asuma, Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji are part of Team 10. Team 8 is kurenai's team with Hinata, Kiba, and Shino. And I'm also pretty sure that a bodice is a piece of clothing, but I could be wrong. Anyway, good story! I liked the happy ending, though overall it was rather bittersweet considering the last chapter. However, it was wonderfully done with very complex character personalities and how they navigate life and interpret their relationship in regards to how they feel about each other but choose to remain guarded until the barriers come down. I would say that this is a job well done.
Commander Link chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
You say that you aren't the best at lemons, but I say that you're pretty good at them. Especially since I could sort of tell that Shikamaru had just given her his first time. I like your story so far. You really get deep into detail with Shikamaru's frustration with Ino. Makes for good lemons, know what I'm saying? :D Anyway, great story so far!
untouchable hexing witch chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Aww. I loved this, it was cute with some moments of sadness. Thanks for the read!
little-hina chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Hehe, the last part about Shikamaru his parents and Ino was funny. I like Shikamaru's sarcasm !
yawan5 chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Loved it from da start;)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
-cries- what a lovely story,and i should call u my sensei
MIND TEACHING ME HOW TO WRITE GOOD LEMONS?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
AHHHH!BUT u CREaTED THE BEST LEMONS OF ALL I READ!-nosebleed-
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
okay...0.0
MaXdana chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
I can't ever remember reading a ShikaIno fic. But I really loved this one! You did a great job ;)

-MaXdana
Ms. Amateur chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
the chapter was well written. what i don't get is though why do people always turn ino in to a drunk out of her ass men hogger? ah well it was good though. and why sai? the guy's a looney bin.
cheyeahright chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Not the best at lemmons my ass you rule keep writen k
Butterfly1293 chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
I thank the heavens for leading me to find this story. It was worth reading for, must I say... the best of all Shika x Ino i've read so far :))

Keep up the gooooooooood work :)

Hoping to read some of your Shika x Ino stories in the future :)
CutiePandachan chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
good job! I like it! I wish there was more to it though
angel.in.hell.aih chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
The lemon was good, though a bit patchy at the end.

I'm not saying it was bad, or anything, its just that I doubt anyone could have sex that many times repeatedly,:P

Anyway, I think you also should have made shikamaru stick to denial for a bit longer. He needs to be more grouchy...the last chapter was fine, but in this one, he's slanting towards the ooc side.

Ino's fine, I don't think she's ooc at all.

Love the humour and sarcasm!

-niths
angel.in.hell.aih chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I have been searching for so long for a good shika-ino story.

I loved therapy so far.

Shikamaru is a bit less lazy in this, but that's fine, because Ino's drunk...just makes sense that he would be more responsible.

I love the way you ended the chapter. About how shika's thinking about Ino and the way she wishes she could take care of him and chouji.

-niths